where can I get proscar without prescription?

the B spot

Well you should. I get very concerned about people simply poping Proscar without seeing a doctor. Go and see one and get procsar.

I should explain that I previously saw a doctor four years ago and got a prescription.

That being said I did not stick with it(should have) icon_frown.gif and I didn't have any side affects

thanks for looking out

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 3 weeks later...

Proscar is freely available on a number of online drugstores. Search this website with the right keywords (something like "Proscar online buy") & you'll find them.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

• 2 months later...

If you ever get down to south Texas, you can walk across the border and buy it at one of the 1000 pharmacies we have here without a Drs percrition. Whether it is good or not I couldn't tell you. It would be better in long run if you got it from one of the US Drs.

• 3 weeks later...

Proscar is only availabe with a prescription in the US-- even when it turns generic it will be a prescription. Your best bet is try to get samples from your doctor.

Also, check out some international on-line websites that offer drugs without a prescription but you will pay a lot more for it than a US prescription would cost. If you have insurance, Proscar might be covered in your Rx plan.

• 2 weeks later...

Im having trouble finding a doc in my area (NW FL) that will give me a script for Proscar. They want to give me one for propecia instead (more expensive) and say i should not be cutting the drugs myself.

Any hints or suggestions????

• 9 years later...
  • 10 months later...
Try another doctor, or hair restoration clinics, they can also give you a prescription for Proscar/Finasteride. My doctor made no issues about cutting the pill.

I heard a lot of doctors are becoming more strict about how often they prescribe it now. I always get it online it's a lot easier http://www.validonlinepharmacy.com just fill out the medical questions at checkout and they will send it to you.

Edited by dannyos