diamondlight

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Come on people, inspire me

I was looking so beefy, untill I strained my back ... took me a few weeks to feel 100% again, I really twisted it good while lifting some heavy dumbells for a freeweight bench session ....

I feel like i have shrinked....

INSPIRE ME so I can get some good happy feeling inside me again after a big gym session

Please

icon_frown.gif

Anonymous Man,

Sorry to hear about your back, that's rough. Sometimes we ought not to overstrain ourselves and go too heavy. We also have to be extremely careful with form. I see many people at the gym throwing weights around and I fear that one day they will hurt themselves.

Sometimes doing more reps with lighter weights is better anyway for overall fitness!

Not sure if this inspires you, but I hope it helps a little icon_smile.gif

Bill

Bill, i have a question(forgotten to ask the Dr) on weights.

you said that after the third h.t, you began has training you at the end of 5 day with weights very light.

what do you want to say by light.

i'm training since many years and as a lot ancient, i tried of numerous workout,having tested full of exercices but there with this story of h.t i don't now how to make like a beginner,it's frustrating for me and i don't have partner with h.t,therefore no experience.

to simplify i'm going to take the example of the bench press.

at present i work on 220-230 lbs 4*10 reps and some time lighter 140-150 lbs 3*15-18 reps.

i don't say that i'm going to begin again in 2 or 3 weeks,i known nothing about this,everything will depend of how i would feel.

on the contrary when i would be ready,how much percentage recommend me you to resume.

can you define your different stages before coming back to your routine.

i hope that it will not bother you too much!

Originally posted by napoleon.76:

Bill, i have a question(forgotten to ask the Dr) on weights.

you said that after the third h.t, you began has training you at the end of 5 day with weights very light.

what do you want to say by light.

i'm training since many years and as a lot ancient, i tried of numerous workout,having tested full of exercices but there with this story of h.t i don't now how to make like a beginner,it's frustrating for me and i don't have partner with h.t,therefore no experience.

to simplify i'm going to take the example of the bench press.

at present i work on 220-230 lbs 4*10 reps and some time lighter 140-150 lbs 3*15-18 reps.

i don't say that i'm going to begin again in 2 or 3 weeks,i known nothing about this,everything will depend of how i would feel.

on the contrary when i would be ready,how much percentage recommend me you to resume.

can you define your different stages before coming back to your routine.

i hope that it will not bother you too much!

napolean:

I work out with similar weights as you, it seems. I pay a trainer, and there are five other guys who have become my "team", so I was really worried about this. Three of us work out on Tuesday and then I go with two different guys on Friday. Two of them are doctors, one is a chiropractor and the trainer is a big gossipor; so I didn't want any of them to know.

I faked some meetings to wait about 8 days before my first workout, and then I said I'd hurt my wrist wrestling with my 15 year old. I went about 70%, as Dr. Cooley said I could do after 5 days.

After a couple weeks of dodging, playing sick and busy, I got back at it. Now at two months I'm 100% and I don't feel I dropped off any.

The only time I felt anything was when I had to lay flat on a bench. You can feel the scar when you do that.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now one day shy of being 5 weeks out from HT #3. I went back to the gym at two weeks and can tell you I was not ready to go for broke. Bench was the exercise I noticed it most on, some of the others I probably could have done about all I wanted.

Weeks 2-4 I transitioned from lighter weight and 15-20 reps, back into my old routine. I have yet to ladder up on bench, though I'm back to benching my starting weight 4 sets of 8 which is about normal for me. I think after 6-7 weeks I will go completely back to normal and try a few heavy sets.

If you're lifting the layoff is tough, but, if you try more than you should too early your body will tell you it's not ready.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

bonjour dewayne

i'm really too slow to answer but i took 15 days of vacation.

it's nice to have the experience of a person with h.t.

you seem to have taken good option not to enlarge your scar.

i'm going to try to make little near similar:

total repose _ 10 days

taken back 60 to 70% per beginning.

step by step i discover the blogs different of which your.

2500 grafts are going to tell all differenceand to put an end to problems caused by the wind icon_wink.gif

now stays more than has wait for growth(its not the easiest).

i'm impatient to see your next pics!!

???  bient????t

bonjour hairbank

i have just realized that the same type of question(risk of enlarging the scar) been already put down and that you had answered it.

at least it allows to have your news and to know what you made after a third h.t.

your course is really a great source of information.

you are wholly right when you say that it's necessary to listen to his body(notably to try to anticipate a injurie) and as i wrote in my post,i would see how i would feel.

in any case it's necessary to know how to have a repose.

the most important in this discipline it's to last.

but everything is not so simple because our body sends us sometimes of "wrong" information which we must fight if we want to advance.

for instance,during a set,when a muscle shout "hey man stop i'm ko"and that you uninterruped reps another 1,2 or 3 it' hard,very hard but at the end good is what it icon_wink.gif

we search all the same feeling.

the body makes so much to make it the least possible.

in fact it would be necessary to find good alchemy between mind and body to be able to decipher this differents informations.

unfortunately for me, my "decoder" should not always work!!! icon_smile.gif

i use this post to say to you that i have already found your result with 2 h.t and 5000 grafts very well and natural.

but there with additional 2500 grafts it's going to be surely incredible.

???  bient????t

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...