DHI Medical Group negative and unfair posting

Tubs: bingo! I think you just reached upon the pinnacle of signature-alliteration for the name Jonathan. I will most definitely be swiping your verbal artistry and using this at some point -- hopefully in the near future. icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

While she's at it, i think nicholina should perhaps apologize to all the posters who give their FREE time helping fellow hairloss sufferers become educated.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

No problem at all ref more photos chaps.... following the end of the August holidays I'll start posting more photos for you.

By the way, through the years of meetings we've held over the years for doctors, we've seen the work of some excellent doctors, Dr Ron Shapiro, Dr Walter Unger and the late Dr David Seager excelled in their achievements and techniques.

Not sure what you're complaining about ref Damien's photos ... he sent them to me and he's definitely a more than happy person after his procedure. He was wearing a large hair piece before... he's happy for his contact info to be passed on... arrange a web cam chat and look for yourself at the result.

Guess it's ok for you to come on here and falsely accuse others of being shills. all i can say is your pics better be damned good.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

The war waged between truth and dishonesty is infinite.

Niko and her company have the capacity to operate a computer so I doubt they actually believe these sporadic campaigns of smear and grime do much good; but, w/ forums like this, w/ such transparent patients and doctors paving the way for subsequent generations, what else can they really do but lash out like a wounded animal from time to time?

If anyone wants to commit suicide I suggest they hold their breath waiting for the...breathtaking...photos....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I believe that anybody that reads this forum are amongst the most educated concerning hair transplant. Dr. Feller has build his reputation with good work and satified patients, it is easy to tell what is a shill and who is not.

Many companies and reps first come on this forum and try to boost there company learn very quickly that a good reputation takes alot of years and satisfied client to achieve.

Potential patient research the internet are are able to tell the difference between who is a good doctor and who is not. Bosley is smart and successful not because he uses the internet but because his informercials still have a big affect on the consumer that doesn't research or use the computer.

My point is Nika you do not have to say anything your clients will speak strongly whether its positive or negative. The truth will always come out to those who research.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Nikolina,

The patient photos you posted are inconclusive due to poor technique, among other reasons. This forum and it's recommended Dr's have very high standards, including the way patient pictures are presented. To make your case in a credible manner you will need to step up to the plate and present results consistent with what is expected here, remember flash pictures do not give an accurate rendition for hair.

Penzo,

The fact that you go out on a limb to accuse Dr. Feller of paying people to say good things about him is absolutely ridiculous. The reason I have posted pictures and plan to post more and stay active on this forum is that I want to hopefully help people in making their decisions about who to go to for an HT. Since this site helped me pick my surgeon, I figure I would try to help others in that same manner. I guess your ridiculous idea that people would get a surgery and move on with their life doesn't apply to me, or the many patients of all clinics that post on here. To go out and attack another clinic in the manner you did simply shows insecurity in your own.

August 12, 2008 - 3100 grafts Dr. Feller

Check out my blog - http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=876

• 8 months later...

Nikolina,

I had 2 Hts done by DHI in Athens. My first one was 8 years ago at the age of 21. They lied to me. When I asked them if I would be left with a scar, they told me "No, just a little white line". A LITTLE WHITE LINE!!!!. I was left with a 21cm x 1cm scar on the back of my head, my life and sports career in ruins. They never told me I could never shave my head again or play sport in the rain without people noticing a massive gaping scar. My full story is at http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/504102282. I received NO COMPENSATION. How can they give me back 8 years of my life? I've gone through hell. Here is my DHI "white line".

8.thumb.jpg.17cf1f2aa7617c775d3393273f77c5fa.jpg

Slightly Confusing Prior post ?

ej

Nikolina Penzo

Real Hair Club Member

Posted February 08, 2009 11:41 PM Hide Post

Sorry about the naff results, try to get your money back. What a waste. Was that Dr Keily in Cork? I went to him for information, didn't like the results he showed so moved on. Cork seems to be a no go zone for hair... I went also to see DHI there, thought they had a clinic and it turns out to be a doctor's house.. a really weird looking woman who looks like she's had too much plastic surgery... Dr Corla Odonoghue, no DHI sign anywhere - scary. Anyway apparently she doesn't do the work, DHI sends in doctors. It just all looked weird to me. My father's a solicitor and looked into if her clinic's registered, is DHI Cork or the Beacon a registered Irish company, have they got insurance cover... it all came back negative. Shocking. I'm booked in for something in Dublin next week, so I'll post photos as time goes on. Fingers crossed all will go well but I've done my research and feel pretty confident.