30 year old with 1300 grafts 6 months post op- Dr. Sheldon Kabaker

I actually like this a lot; it is a bit subtle, for sure, but I really like his hairline and framing of the face a lot better and it's totally natural.

I'm also curious too, tho, why he didn't opt for a bit larger of a session. It's only 6months post-op, but I'd guess when all is said and done a few more grafts could have been nice (particularly for the crown).

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I echo what Bill and thana said. It is an extremely subtle, yet a much improved, hairline. Anytime you can get a nice result using so few grafts I am impressed. I don't know what Dr. Kabaker charges, but there is no way that this surgery cost more than $4,500 - 5,000.

This is an interesting case, and I'd also love to hear the doctors approach here, specifically on density levels /cm in the hairline. I'd love to see this *fully* grown, too.

Relating to the graft count and the "debate" TC and I had recently on graft tallies....casrs like this do make me wonder, to say the least...possibly it's when there is a good deal of native hair to support the recipient zone; but in spots like this, and this is a great example, I do see very nominal #s of grafts producing a truly improved result, clearly by way of maximizing "the illusion". In turn, I often see virtually identical cases receive 2x (if not 3x) the grafts.

I suppose it goes back to the still-ongoing debate on what type of density levels are "required" for the hairline; I recall the IHRS conference from 2years ago that Bill went to talked about this in depth.

No doubt, the 2-3x graft cases are producing better true densities, but I'm not always sold on how ideal/appropriate it is, especially for younger guys with very undefinable patterns, when a significantly reduced # might be an ultimately more desireable option.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!