MY (SUBBU) HT JOURNEY

subbu

IN THE PROCESS OF CHOOSING A HT DOCTOR FOR MY SURGERY ON 31 JAN I CONSULTED DR.MADHU.

I WENT TO HIS CLINIC BY 14.00.INITIALLY A JR.DOCTOR AHS GIVEN ME BREIFING ABOUT HT .SHE ONLY TOLD ME ALL THE FUNDAMENTAL THINGS ABOUT FUT.

I ASKED ABOUT FUE.SHE TOLD ME THAT IT COSTS RS 200 PER GRAFT(BUT I THINK IT IS MENTIONED AS 150 IN THEIR WEB SITE.)I ASKED HER ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE PUNCH THEY ARE USING AND SHE HAD NO ANSWER FOR THAT.(THESE DETAILS I ASKED HER BECAUSE I AM PLANNING A MIX OF FUT AND FUE FOR MY 2ND HT AS I HAD VERY CORSE BODY AND BEARD HAIR)

THERE AFTER SHE PRESENTED MY CASE TO DR.MADHU.

DR.MADHU TOLD ME THAT MY BALD AREA IS AROUND 200 SQ.CMS AND I NEED AROUND 7000-8000 GRAFTS FOR COMPLETE RESTORATION.IT NEEDS 3 PROCEDURES.

FOR FIRST PROCEDURE HE SAD 2500 TO 3000 GRAFTS CAN BE OBTAINED

THE SECOND 2000 GRAFTS AFTER 6MONTHS

THE THIRD PROCEDURE DEPENDS ON DONOR SUPPLY.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">I ASKED HIM IF CAN GIVE ME THE CONTACTS OF ANY OF HIS OLD PATIENTS .HE TOLD ME THAT HE CANNOT GIVE ME SUCH DETAILS AS HE RESPECTS THE PRIVACY OF HIS CLIENTS</span>

ALL TOGETHER I AM HAPPY WITH THE WAY THE CONSULTATION HAS TAKEN PLACE.IAM 80 PERCENT CONVINCED WITH THIS CLINIC.FOR ME TO TAKE A FINAL DECISION I NEED TO MEET ATLEAST TWO OF HIS HT PATIENTS WHICH IS A VERY IMPORTANT CRITERIA OF MINE. I REQUEST IF ANY OF YOU HAD MET HIS OLD PATIENTS PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION WITH ME

subbu

I am one of Dr. Madhu's patients. See my photos and decide for yourself. I think the Dr did what he could do for a first HT procedure. I knew from the very beginning that I need to have more than 2 HT surgeries, just like in your case.

thanks Drmstx for your reply

i am very lucky find you.your hairline and front view is very good.but the yield looks average for 3000+ grafts (i feel).can you please give me your contact number.ineed to talk to you.i will be very grateful to you if you can grant me this favor.

• 4 months later...

Subbu,

Dr Madhu is currently recommended by the hair transplant community, meaning he's met the community's rigorous qualification standards. Here are several weblogs created by hair transplant patients of Dr Madhu ( ashok, Pratik, mirzaTechie, Shri_Hyd, suresh_reddy, and RRVG.) I hope this presents a clearer view of Dr. Madhu and his work. Please feel free to ask any further questions and continue researching! Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 1 month later...

hi all i do not understand how to link my website to my posts.pl go through my link below

Hair Restoration Journal -my pre ht photos

i booked my date for my HT on 5-8-10 with Dr Radha Rani of visakhapatnam.

i will post my pics here soon after my HT.

I Request moral support from you in going through this process

Hai!Patrik

My Doctor is Dr P RadhaRani.She did her graduation and PG in dermatology from Andhra University ,Visakhapatnam,Which is my home town.Later she got trained in HT in Bangkok.Of of my local surgeons suggested her name to me .

After my initial consultation with her i felt that she is an excellent surgeon.And i under gone my procedure with her.

Also I am very positive about my results.

I am requesting you all experts to give me your opinion and suggestions about my procedure

thanks

Hai!Patrik

My Doctor is Dr P RadhaRani.She did her graduation and PG in dermatology from Andhra University ,Visakhapatnam,Which is my home town.Later she got trained in HT in Bangkok.One of my local surgeons suggested her name to me .

After my initial consultation with her i felt that she is a good surgeon.And i under gone my procedure with her.

Also I am very positive about my results.

I am requesting you all experts to give me your opinion and suggestions about my procedure

thanks

Edited by subbu
typing error

• 2 weeks later...

hai!all

exactly 15 days after my surgery.i can see my transplanted hairs had grown a bit in length and even i found few hairs shedding down.can i think it is quite normal.

in my scar area -i am getting a bit itchy there .lot of hair is shedding from the scar area.Is it because of shock loss or because the sutures are getting released and it is the trapped hair in the sutures.

i updated my blog with 15days photo.

hai!all

exactly 15 days after my surgery.i can see my transplanted hairs had grown a bit in length and even i found few hairs shedding down.can i think it is quite normal.

in my scar area -i am getting a bit itchy there .lot of hair is shedding from the scar area.Is it because of shock loss or because the sutures are getting released and it is the trapped hair in the sutures.

i updated my blog with 15days photo.

• 3 months later...