MY (SUBBU) HT JOURNEY

subbu

Hi Subbu,

You must be happy with the results at this stage. It looks like your growth is right on track. Doctor Rani completed her training with Doctor Pahtomvanich in Bangkok, Thailand.

When you completed your research of the clinic did you ascertain the level of experience and training that the hair technicians have undergone?

Anyway good results at this stage.

Regards

Rod

thanks Rodg for your wishes

my doctors technician team has one Sr. technician from Thailand.I guess the others are also well trained techies . And i can see that doctor is involved in the entire procedure from cutting the scalp,silvering to punching the holes.i dont know who placed my grafts because i was slept during that time. any how what matters is the result. thank god that my result was on the right track.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hai friends

thanks for the knowledge you people have shared with me and the support you have given me all along.if not for this forum i could have got my HT from an ill known doctor with poor results.it is this forum which helped me to take an informed decision and helped me in getting a good HT.One mor time i need the help of you all people.i am planning for a second HT. i request you to give me any tips for my second one like for reduction of scar etc.

Hi Subbu,

Thanks for keeping the forum updated regarding your HT results so far. Your density looks similiar to mine and I am 7 months post operation although my doctor went a little further back i.e. I had more grafts transplanted.

Good luck.

Regards

Rod

ps. have you been back to the surgery to update them?

• 2 weeks later...

hello subbu,congrats on your second HT,your seven month update photos show good inprovement but you still should exspect more growth seeing as its only seven months,may i wish you a speedy recovery and maximum growth,have a nice day.....

• 5 months later...
since it seems u did good R & D on HT , pls suggest a good Surgeon . I am based in Mumbai ( India )

Thanks

You can take a look at the tread i created where i have described my experience with Radha Rani. She is a very skilled surgeon and she performs hairtransplants in Vizag India. I cant recommend her enough: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/162096-my-hair-transplant-radha-rani-5-august-2011-a.html

She is the same doctor that SUBBU got a hairtransplant from.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/

Subbu isnt online at the moment so i will give you an answer instead. At the moment her charges is 50 Rs. pr graft as you mention. The same prize as Madhu. But there is one major difference in the price. Radha only do one surgery a day at the moment. Where Madhu does up to 3 surgerys a day. So when you take that into perspective i think that Radha?s price is very very cheap.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Subbu,

If you have time can you please update your blog with your current photos. I have booked with Doctor Radha Rani for my second procedure on 10 February 2012.

I hope it is going well for you.

Regards

Rod