kkkkkkkk

Mp96

dude,I am not trying to be mean or anything but I chose Rahal mostly because I saw your pics!!! your hair looks perfect !!! everybody loves thick hair!!! just put Gel to style it ! simple as that.I really don't understand how you can call that "terrible", you were bald on the sides!!!, you now have a perfecr hairline! I am two months post-op and if I get the 80% of the result that you got from him,I'll be more than happy.

from the third pic on your 10 months,it seems like you actually shaved too much on the right side!!! thsi means that at least some of the hair you have shaved was there for a reason because now your hairline is a bit unabalanced in that pic because of the shaven right side.

I will post pics soon

well, you can't keep everyone happy i guess....

seriously, most people would give a finger for that much hair, but you should have addressed the proper hairline that you wanted before the deed was done.

it looks like a classic armani style hairline with no recession, and i figure that you wanted a little recession.

well, don't know what you can do now. guess you have to live with a fantastic result for most everyone else.

Maybe this is a sign of the times when patients are complaining that they got too much hair!! Peacful_Lion, I can understand Mps concern if there are doubles packed in along the hairline, but only he can tell us. I got an awesome transplant from Dr. Hasson, and I even feel a little sad looking at how much hair Mps got. looking at it up close could be another story though.

just wanted to add something..even though it looks successful to me, it is not because your not happy with the design, and your Dr failed to give you what you wanted.

i just hope you guys discussed the look before the procedure started.

best

mp96,

We have talked about this privately and I was hoping that you would post your concerns and pictures to get other opinions as well.

Quite honestly, I'm really having a hard time understanding what you don't like about your hairline. In looking at your pictures, most people would kill for your results.

You have mentioned that you were unhappy with the placement of your hairline. You have also mentioned something about new hair growing out of your face in a private email. The picture you sent me didn't show anything so I really don't know what you are talking about.

Nonetheless, I have spoken to Adrian from Dr. Rahal's office about your concerns but apparently you've already been in touch with them.

I really do wish the best for you, but I don't think you will have anyone agreeing that you have a bad result.

Best wishes,

Bill

MP96,

What do you mean when you say: "it bleeds now because plastic stuff underneath and graphs."

What is the plastic stuff?

Do you have any pictures of what it looked like before you shaved it on the right side so I can see what you are describing?

When I look at your pictures I think you hair looks awesome. Your result is a big part of the reason I plan on going to Rahal.

yeah he wants the right side to be less dense to apparantly match his left side,but based on the third pic of the 10 montsh update which he actually have shaved the right side,it seems that whatever he shaved was there for a reason because his hairline clearly looks imbalanced on the right side after he has shaved it

Bill,

this seems like one of those cases when the person getting the HT already has a decent head of hair, and doesn't understand that there will be some difference between his natural hair, and the transplants...

Surgery cannot replicate the natural hairline we have perfectly. It cannot give the finer baby hairs that work up into thicker hairs no matter how good the technique is. It comes close, but its not the same.

thats why expectations and communication between Dr and patient is of utmost importance.

something,

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Today's hair transplant do a great job of mimicking nature, but they are never exact.

NW4recession,

It takes awhile for hair to fully mature, up to 18 months. During this time of maturation, the hair will soften and become much more manageable like your regular hair. Hairlines also become softer in time.

Bill

hey Mp96....

sorry about your situation...for most, this will feel not make sense, but i do understand where you are coming from.

i wish that you and Dr. Rahal discussed how your hairline would look. i knew from you immediate post op and the number of grafts that it would like like a natural wall of hair...

this is very similar to Armani style hairlines.

at this point, i would ask you to wait it out for a few months and then see how you feel.

if you still have a problem, your options are limited but, you can fue some of the grafts to thin it out, or you can laser the area to thin it out.

but this will be a really tough case i think, because it has to be done the right way...

best,

I meant hair on your head..I talked to a lady today and she said it would be difficult.

I don't understand why my hair was not balanced and I should of been warned before surgery..

I would of never decided to go through with it

Mp, if its just balance you are looking for, this can be helped with another procedure just for balancing...

as far as thickness and placement on the hairline, i'm not sure what you can do except for the other things mentioned...

i would suggest you check out Dr Bill Rassman's blog...baldingblog.com and ask this question to him without naming your surgeon.

that way, you can get another professional opinion.

doubles in the hairline?

well, you can do fue or another strip procedure and soften the front a bit.

this will lower your hairline a tad, but will be done at a lower density,,,

but again, you might not be happy with this..but i am sure if you plan this with the Dr, you will know what density you need to soften just the front

600-800 singles up front might do the trick.

mp96: Everybody loves your hairline, there is nothing wrong with it. Every woman would also like it. I dont see the problem. All though, I can understand the problem you are going trough, since you are seeing some faults, you would like that to get that fixed. A day will arrive when you wont have that much thickness. Just be sure icon_smile.gif

Hi MP96,

Like the majority of the forum members I think your hair looks great. The reason dr. Rahal densepacked your hairline can be because you already had a lot of hair in behind the transplanted area. If he would use less grafts it would maybe not look that naturel.

I think 99% of the forum members would want to trade places with you hairwise.

But it is possible that you are unhappy with the result and I hope you can be helped.

max