Dr Feriduni 3000 FUT

dub09

Hi all,

Had my HT with Dr Feriduni on Friday 18th of September.

Everything went very smoothly. It was a much more pleasant experience than anticipated.

Thanks to everyone on here for your advice and assistance so far. Am sure I will be needing more support during the dreaded waiting period!

Please feel free to check out my blog.

That's some good looking work there dub. Very refined. Congrats and good luck with the growth! Keep us posted.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Lastchance, Sparky, Bill and Paddy thank you for your posts and encouragement.

Aaron1234, checked out your blog. Great choice in Surgeon. Will be looking out for your updates over the coming months!

Thanks Spex for your reply.

Nader, the Dub stands for Dublin. I am from Ireland. I am looking forward to seeing your web.

• 3 months later...

Dub,

It's great to see you back and updating us. But I really hope you can get around to taking better pictures with a high resolution digital camera. I can tell by the second to last photo that you've experienced some growth which is great at this early stage. Of course, you still have a long way to go :-)

Grow and be well!

Bill

• 8 months later...