18 Month Photos

I am a fan of Feller's work but this time I liked the facial transformation more than the hair. Did you lose your native hair while growing the HT hair or the session is too small?

My opinions to your questions

1. No It will not damage existing grafts especially when it is Feller.

2. Unless it is a dead skin transplanted hair will grow on any part of the skin.

Ravi Vide

Michael, no shit, your over all transformation is fantastic. You went from looking like a middle aged sad sack to a younger, healthier, energetic appearance. I would be very happy if I were you! The weight loss I believe is the most dramatic of all although the hair looks great!

Michael,

Wow...what a transition. It's like night and day.

Truly Dr. Feller does amazing work. I've been a huge an of his work for a long time now.

Of course, the other cosmetic improvements helped a bit as well I'm sure.

To answer your question...no, transplanting hairs in between existing hairs will not damage the existing hairs (native or transplanted) in the hands of a skilled physician such as Dr. Feller.

Keep us posted on your second HT. I hope you'll post some pictures for us. Consider also creating a hair loss weblog to share your detailed experiences and photos.

Cheers my friend,

Bill

Great job Mike! You may have to change your name to Michael"does"nyc once all those babes get a look at you!

Seriously, your improved hair has no doubt had a great impact on your overall health.

I find that I am losing some weight and taking better care of my body since my last HT - not sure if I would have the same motivation as a NW5-6 which I would be without HT.

NoBuzz

M-

I would not go any lower on your hairline. I think your hairline is age appropriate and looks really good...hell, I would be ecstatic with your hairline and i am 33.

Again, this is my opinion and I have no idea what hair greed is at this point (hahahaha).

I would say enjoy what you have for a couple of years before you start thinking about going in again...

Eman

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Excellent. Best of luck with everything. You are definitely in good hands as evidenced by your results to date. You look great and I am very happy that the physical change has led to emotional and life altering enhancements for you. Take care and know that we are all here for you.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90