NicNitro: 2 HT = 10,407 Graphs

NicNitro

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Hair_Tomorrow,

I grew up in Fitchburg and then in the North End of Boston.

We came to Maine in the summers and I fell in love with the state very early on. I can remember telling my high school sweet heart that we'd get married and move here.

Jan thru April isn't alot of fun but we make the best of it and dress warm :-)

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Total: 10,407

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/attachments/jg nn.JPG

You will have to put a space between the "jg" & the "nn" at the end of the url, I could not get it to work right when adding it here.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/attachments/spoprano.jpg

Check these two photo's out.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Hi

Have they ever mentioned if they split the FU 's? 10k plus is a BIG number to fufill with natually occuring units.. Regardless, the results will be amazing but I think it's important to compare apples to apples.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

No - they do not split FU's.

When I travel I meet with anyone who wants to get together. To date I have met with over 12 people who have combed thru my hair.

When you go to H & W you can watch them disect your hair/graphs from the skin tissue.

There is no short cut to their success -- just intelligent, skilled professionals at the top of their game.

Originally posted by Mrjb:

Hi

Have they ever mentioned if they split the FU 's? 10k plus is a BIG number to fufill with natually occuring units.. Regardless, the results will be amazing but I think it's important to compare apples to apples.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Thanks Nic

I think you should have bee a part of the other thread which others claim different.. Regardess, I am all about the final result and have seen nothing less that breathtaking Results from H & W.. 10K seems such a huge unheardof number though

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

jb-

10k grafts is a larger number than average but in this case donor density is everything. Nic's density had to be excellent H/W was able to harvest such large numbers both times. There have been others with such density such as London Lad and Qwert who have pics here. I guess I've not questioned the graft-splitting issue because I've been satisfied with the number of grafts harvested and results achieved from H/W consistently.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Sounds good.

10K is still amazing. As far as the splitting I really could careless, as I am concerned with results but it's always nice to compare apples to apples.. As Pat says count hairs.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I am a freak when it comes to numbers and checking validity of a transaction. Trust me when I tell you I've talked with my techs, saw the count sheets for both HT's, watched them disect the FU, etc.

My 2 HT are highly documented events that will be posted on the net on my own personal website.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Nic,

Glad to know about the validity of the counts. Those of us who questioned the practice of splitting grafts did so for the good of all on this forum. You obviously were on top of things during your procedure and hold the docs/techs feet to the fire. All patients should be this proactive.

Plus, your soprano look probably helped keep everyone in line!!

NoBuzz

Originally posted by NicNitro:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/attachments/jg nn.JPG

You will have to put a space between the "jg" & the "nn" at the end of the url, I could not get it to work right when adding it here.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/attachments/spoprano.jpg

Check these two photo's out.

jg%20nn.jpg

spoprano.jpg

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

• 1 month later...

Nic,

Coming along nicely bro. Looks like your hairline/front picture is just about back to normal at this point. As you know, 3 months is just the beginning. I look forward to seeing how your crown develops over the next 6+ months or so. Should be exciting!

Bill

Looks good, Nic.

I expecially like the crown pic that shows the new growth coming in nicely. Yours will be one of the best, if not the best, transformations of all time. Keep posting those updates!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Thank you --

It is funny after you get to be 35+ ... life starts going very fast.

Particularly when you have children.

So as much as I am in a rush for December 2007 and the Spring of 2008, I don't want time to fly by.

From my first HT I've seen growth thru the 16 month in the crown.

That would take me into the late Spring of 2008.

Visit: www.NicNitro.com it is a work in progress.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Very nice! I enjoyed looking at your website. What a difference your HTs have made. It has definitely changed your looks for the better. I know that my HT's made a big change with how I looked. Before I had my HTs, I thought that I actually looked silly with that stupid receding hairline that I had!

• 6 months later...

Freak!

I think NicN has the most grafts on the site.. Looking good. You have come a long way!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 1 month later...

Holy.......did I read it right that you have a min of like 3500 left in the tank, and possibly ~5k.....unreal! icon_smile.gif That is by far the most vast donor I have ever heard of -- is it in good part due to the fact that you have a massive head? Your other charachteristics are, of course, good as well.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!