here we go

hairdoyle

hairdoyle,

Congratuations on your upcoming proceduer with Dr. Feller. Your surgery day is only 2 days after mine (mine is just with a different surgeon). It will be fun to document our journey's at the same time.

Last minute tips - follow all your doctor's preoperative and postoperative instructions, and try to relax. You'll be in great hands.

I look forward to following your progress.

Bill

Good luck Doyle.

Just a matter of days away. You must be well excited. Youre in the very best of hands and Im sure that you will achieve great results. Good luck.

To Bill also, the very best of luck with everything!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Good luck Hairdoyle, and try not to worry, you're in great hands.

Check spex's h/t tips numerous times. Helped me, and it's good to have a laptop or some internet connection if you're staying over for 4+ days. Gets lonely otherwise icon_frown.gif

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Try and get the wife to give you some tonight, as you'll more than likely be disinterested in sex for the next week or so.

It isn't all that uncomfortable, but I think it's the drugs wearing off that'll keep you feeling week for a few days.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Hairdoyle,

As I write this, you are probably relaxing, watching movies while beautiful and talented female technicians are inserting your magnificent little gems into tiny recipient incisions :-).

I hope your surgery day is going well. When you get back to the hotel, just unwind, relax, and watch some movies. Keep your head elevated and be sure to take the pain medication as needed and directed by Dr. Feller.

Best wishes,

Bill

Howdy everyone

Everything went GREAT!

(I am going to sit down wih my sister who is a wizzkid at putting words together and we will post a detailed account of the day,)

I cannot recommend Dr,Feller and his team enough,I was there from 7.30 am until about 3pm and the day flew by listening to the banter between the girls ,

I was out and about from the following day enjoying the city,I got 2300 approx in my hairline and so far so good

No pain ,injections fine, actually quite relaxing believe it or not

had a little swelling so had the hat and sunglasses on for 2 days so must have looked a state wondering around NY

I am now on day 6 and only thing is lying on my bad as staples can dig so best sleeping on my

side.

I would otally recommend anyone to go for it!

will get started on a more detailed post with my sis later!

Many many thanks i everyone here for their advise and i would be happy if anyone wants o contact me with questions!

just because I have had i done does not mean you have rid of me from this forum lol haha!

is only the beginning!

hairdoyle,

Congratulations and welcome back! I'm glad to hear your day went well. Nothing like some pretty nurses spending a whole day giving you a brand new head of hair right? :-).

I'm looking forward to seeing your blog with photos and detailed account when you have some time to post :-).

Bill