Guy Auctioning Off Space on His Head on eBay

Guest Cousin_It

Guest Cousin_It

When you thought you have seen it all, along comes someone that really makes you wonder how desperate people can get to make a buck.

This guy has an auction on eBay to rent out a portion of his head for advertising purposes or anything you want. This is an exerpt from his auction:

"For $5,000 I am offering to advertise your company, name, logo or any information you want on my forehead, back or top of my head for 60 days. This is not a joke; this is a business opportunity for the right person and/or company"

To see the entire listing go to this link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Advertise-on-My-Head-to-Support-My-Children_W0QQitemZ290056148964QQihZ019QQcategoryZ102333QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you ask me he will be using the money for a transplant, what do you guys think?

Guest Cousin_It

When you thought you have seen it all, along comes someone that really makes you wonder how desperate people can get to make a buck.

This guy has an auction on eBay to rent out a portion of his head for advertising purposes or anything you want. This is an exerpt from his auction:

"For $5,000 I am offering to advertise your company, name, logo or any information you want on my forehead, back or top of my head for 60 days. This is not a joke; this is a business opportunity for the right person and/or company"

To see the entire listing go to this link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Advertise-on-My-Head-to-Support-My-Children_W0QQitemZ290056148964QQihZ019QQcategoryZ102333QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you ask me he will be using the money for a transplant, what do you guys think?

• Administrators

Maybe turning your bald head into a billboard should be presented on this community as an alternative treatment? Talk about making your lemon into lemonaide.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

This kind of crap has been around for years. I remember that one guy (many, many years ago) actually rented his forehead for advertising and actually got a taker for a ridiculous sum. Since then, this caused a bunch of goofballs to come out of the woodwork to try to make a buck.