The Beach!

uncjim

I recently returned to a Connecticut beach, along with friends and family, that I frequented as a kid. As I've grown up in a family of swimmers, I've sorely missed enjoying the water. While I knew that the new hairline looked good wet, I didn't know if this would translate into actually enjoying the water again. Well, I'm here to tell you that it did! The feeling was liberating.

My younger daughter, (who has been taking all of my pictures and also happens to have a great sense of humor), felt she had to seize the opportunity as I was walked back from the water to the blanket. She exclaimed "Dad, you've got to check yourself out!" She then proceeded to hand me a mirror (which I forced myself not to accept). A good buddy of mine stated "The Man is Back!"

While all of this is somewhat "light hearted", to actually experience the positive aspects of a successful procedure is something profound to me.

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

I recently returned to a Connecticut beach, along with friends and family, that I frequented as a kid. As I've grown up in a family of swimmers, I've sorely missed enjoying the water. While I knew that the new hairline looked good wet, I didn't know if this would translate into actually enjoying the water again. Well, I'm here to tell you that it did! The feeling was liberating.

My younger daughter, (who has been taking all of my pictures and also happens to have a great sense of humor), felt she had to seize the opportunity as I was walked back from the water to the blanket. She exclaimed "Dad, you've got to check yourself out!" She then proceeded to hand me a mirror (which I forced myself not to accept). A good buddy of mine stated "The Man is Back!"

While all of this is somewhat "light hearted", to actually experience the positive aspects of a successful procedure is something profound to me.

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

uncjim,

Congrats on taking control of life..!! Seeing someone changed their life, encourages people like me who have nevver had a HT done... i appreciate your post! ( i am closing my eyes and trying to enact what u described with me in there !!!)

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135

nice to be back in control of ONE MORE part of your life, huh?

Glad the mop looks good soaked. Good feeling!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

.."While all of this is somewhat "light hearted", to actually experience the positive aspects of a successful procedure is something profound to me..."

UncJim- That's what it's all about. (I thought it was the hokey pokey for years) Congrats! Can't wait for my turn!

Great to hear uncjim! For me the test of success will be when I can ride in a boat with my hair whipping thru the wind!! Well maybe not whipping, but at least to where I'm not preoccupied with wondering if it's looking like crap that particular moment, instead of enjoying my friends and the weather.

I'm not quite there yet personally. Hair looks very good dry and freshly washed, but the temples look a bit thin when soaked. That is why I want the FUE session to fill in the frontal third a bit.

The "soaked" look just isn't quite there yet. A few more ingrown hairs, and it indeed may appear after all. Haha.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.