you can get a good h/t in the uk

Woooww Balody you really love your country!!

I really didn`t want to be to start such a hectic discussion as I should have know there would be a Farjo patient coming out to defend the UK.

Balody It is totally true that in the UK Dr Farjo does a nice HT but he his the only one!!!

I asked him for a quote and it was simply insane giving that pound was stronger at time.

I advise all EU patients to get on a plane and go to: Rahal, Feller, HW and Shapiro cause they are simply the best and they cost half as much as Farjo. Also lets face it, Farjo is no Rahal or Feller or HW... Why settle for less??

Even if Farjo was the same price I still would have gotten on that plane, there would had to be at least a 25% difference for me to chose Farjo over any of those I mentioned!

I`m now 25 with no money but I have an amazing hairline once again!

Thanks Dr. Rahal icon_smile.gif

I agree principally that the location of a surgeon and clinic should have zero bearing on the quality of their work, respectively. It's all about the quality itself, and the consistency of the quality.

Generally speaking it's tough to deny the extreme lack of quality+ work in UK; but this isn't to say that the Farjo's do poor work or that some other clinic won't end up producing stellar work in the UK.

I do think that it would behoove any UK clinic to take an extra step in showing consistently positive work given the stigma -- about UK work as a whole.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hi Spex, thanks for making me the top of your list, i never knew you cared icon_smile.gif

To the opening poster who made the statement 'you can get a good h/t in the uk' please back up a statement like this with the facts.

I have been on forums for over 3 years now and i have only seen a handfull (which surely means five or less)of people who have been pleased with their hts that have been done in the UK.

This is why i didn't even consider the farjo clinic, so where are all these happy customers? It is not good enough to say they don't want to post their results.

Nobody at h&w forced me to post my photos but i followed the whole thing through from 1 month pics right up to now at 2 years....why because i wanted the document the whole procedure for myself as well as helping other people in my situation (butchered 3 times in the UK)form an honest opinion of my ht with h&w.

Until i see further improvement and a wealth of Farjo and Rogers patients posting good results i can only advise people to travel if they want a good h/t.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Well said Garageland

I believe the best uk tranplant guy had surgery with Dr C. Westwood I'm not sure who he works for or from which clinic he is associated , spex or Bill will proberbly know .

I have to agree with what you said Garageland and as a veteran ..... sorry , I mean ...victim of 3 previous UK hack jobs you deserve more respect and have more credibility than anyone else who has commented so far .

I have checked out your blog bud , and the change since having a world class HT with Hasson and Wong is outstanding , you must be over the moon .

TOP SURGEON = TOP RESULTS ..... that simple guys .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Thanks Richie, i haven't been able to update my blog on here cause i changed my email address and forgot my password, but on hlh i have shown my 2 year update.

If Bill would be able to change my email address and kindly sort out this for me i would be happy to update my blog on here.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

im sorry but im not buying into this uk good ht crap theres hundreds of ht clinics in the uk everyone must have enough suckers i mean patients to keep in business and none of them choose to post on here BULLSHIT with the exception of balody fallenstar and around 3 others on here all ive ever seen are bad results mine included so what i say to the uk clinics is if you got enough good results to keep in business then PROVE IT. sorry for mentioning your name balody and fallenstar but i only did this because your results are amongst the five good ones ive seen in years as apposed to the hundreds from overseas icon_smile.gif

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128

no probs bullitnut,

i will take this as a compliment. i must say the sentiment is there are some bad HT surgeons in the UK but u can only by ones own experience and pictures of before and after results.

i for one am very happy to praise Dr Farjo and his work, i would not be able to speak for any other surgeon in UK as mentioned on this thread has covered. i think the UK docs need to show their work and then let people judge for themselves.

i hope Mick can increase more pictures of patients to at least prove/show that there is one great surgeon in UK that deserves to be in the Coalition with the best in the globe...& i hope other docs in uk ( IF THEY EXIST) will post too.

Mick, do your thing and get posting some more pics :-)

Holy cow batman !

Seriously this UK hospital group clinic are really really very poor with weak results and big scars all over the UK forums .

Please any newbies reading this , please please research for yourselves and stay well away from these butchers .

ALWAYS RESEARCH WELL GUYS .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 3 months later...

hi every one my name is forchie I had 2 ops with Dr Farjo 3 years ago and the results were fantastic I was treated like a king at the manchester clinic, Mick Mchugh guided me all the way and a superb job. It took me ages to choose the right surgeon and after 1 year of resurch im so glad I chose him as my life has definately changed for the better especially on the confidence front that ofcourse equals the ladies front.

well...i will also add my vote of total confidence in Dr Farjo's (both of them B& N ) work as i have just had my 2nd visit with them. i will openly recommend their work and have now seen quite a number of pictures and had personal experience.

one thing i will highlight is that there work is great when working with higher NW levels eg 5/6 like i was myself.

its always easier to attain great cosmetic results with high no of FUT with a NW 2/3 or 4 which is what i am seeing with US patients & the relevant Doc's...sorry if this sounds like criticism.

what happens when hair loss continues...another visit in future hmmm :-(

well, that my 0.02cnts

FS

It appears to me that many europeon patients that research the internet end up going to a North American Clinic.

its always easier to attain great cosmetic results with high no of FUT with a NW 2/3 or 4 which is what i am seeing with US patients & the relevant Doc's...sorry if this sounds like criticism

Do you consider H&W a relevant Doc? If so your comments are incorrect. H&W transformation for NW5 and 6 in my opinion are unmatched and I have not seen any other clinic show documented result to proof me wrong. Now that you have made a strong statement could you please proof me wrong?? Don't want to sound harsh but there is a difference between wishful thinking and reality.

I can understand your exitement at your results but your comments I can't.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.