The Idiot at Hairsite Locked Stingray's Thread!

Mr. GQ

the idiot at hairsite locked Stingray's thread!

he thinks he got him on a "no refund asking" card.

what a pathetic and lame excuse to lock a legit thread if you ask me.

i followed that thread and i know for fact that SR explicitly stated that he is not expecting nor asking for any refund from Armani.

i wonder how much money Armani paid for the lockage to happen?

instead of this lame statement:<span class="ev_code_RED">"Under no circumstances shall anyone use the forum as a platform to secure a refund, directly or indirectly, from their doctor."</span>, it should have been:<span class="ev_code_GREEN">"Under no circumstances shall anyone use the forum as a platform to say anything bad about my top sponsor (my boss) or post his/hers unsatisfactory result, directly or indirectly, so this thread has to sink down."</span>

but I guess that would be too obvious now would it.

so him and his lame and ill-formatted/hard-to-navigate forum can go to hell! icon_mad.gif

the idiot at hairsite locked Stingray's thread!

he thinks he got him on a "no refund asking" card.

what a pathetic and lame excuse to lock a legit thread if you ask me.

i followed that thread and i know for fact that SR explicitly stated that he is not expecting nor asking for any refund from Armani.

i wonder how much money Armani paid for the lockage to happen?

instead of this lame statement:<span class="ev_code_RED">"Under no circumstances shall anyone use the forum as a platform to secure a refund, directly or indirectly, from their doctor."</span>, it should have been:<span class="ev_code_GREEN">"Under no circumstances shall anyone use the forum as a platform to say anything bad about my top sponsor (my boss) or post his/hers unsatisfactory result, directly or indirectly, so this thread has to sink down."</span>

but I guess that would be too obvious now would it.

so him and his lame and ill-formatted/hard-to-navigate forum can go to hell! icon_mad.gif

Yea, it was a wonder hairsite let that thread get as far as it did.

I've been posting there for a while (mainly due to an interest in a prominent doc on that site) but i've just been banned for talking up against the shills on stingrays thread.

I was expecting it of course as most of my previous posts on various other threads had been deleted.

Hairsite is now just an extension of the armani publicity and marketing machine and as such is doomed to obscurity and irrelevance like a certain other site.

Wow, these sites should be tools to help patients combat dirty docs and get refunds. glad i never wasted any time on hairsite....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

that's right hairthere and that's what makes this whole thing fucked up, and the irony of all this shows what sites like these are all about.

so let me echo my previous statement from above "we are here for patients and their best interests <-> please spare me all the bullshit!!!!!!!"

i can't believe that just a month ago i was seriously considering going to Armani and scheduling a consultation. but things like this and SR's story being shut down makes me sick to my stomach! if i hadn't contacted Stingray myself privately and found out about his experience, i probably would have gone to them.

so Stingray, don't worry about it bro, i have faith in this forum that thing like that will not happen here and it never should, so there will always be at least one source alive out there.

Add this to the laundry list of reasons why it's suicidal to let The Master make a hairline on you with a sharpie pen.

It's difficult for me to even get riled up these days; this clown really has to try hard to surprise us.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

the idiot locked AceInhibitor77's thread for no reason whatsoever nor he gave any explanation why he did it.

who needs to explain anything when money talks.

simply that high profile "blemish" needed to be sinked as well as it was negotiated as the part of the deal.