Sen. Joe Biden

Henry Nash

You guys saying you don't like a bloviating politician whose arrogance is only surpassed by his minute-by-minute spewing of falsities?

His HT did look better during the debate, though; my guess is Master Armani injected him with 5000 Maximus FUE.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Lol, exactly. Not trying to alienate anyone here, and I normally refrain from engaging in political conversations, but I had to say it. But as far as I'm concerned, to anyone who is a responsible individual and tends his own garden without bitching and pointing the finger, I have respect for you, and you can vote for whomever you feel like.

Just liberating to vent a little anonymously since my work environment is dominated by uber-liberals... and I'm telling you, if they found out that I don't like Obama, my ass would be fired. For Realz.

Holy fuck, it's going to be one tense day after the election results if McCain wins... they're going to be foaming at the mouths, blaming everyone in their path. Too tense for me.

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

I bet my political life that they won't be foaming at the mouth. icon_mad.gif

Btw, of course they would be mat at you if you didn't like Obama: government is God, the party is the Bible, and the politician (in this case Obama) is the Messiah. Blasphemous.

Too bad it isn't Romney Vs. Biden -- the contrast in hair alone would have tilted the election.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

youngsuccess - You are not alone. I too am a closeted non-Obama supporter at my place of work. I am right in the hornets nest in northern Virginia. I am taking election week off, because if Obama wins, it will be unbearable gloating, and if he loses, it will be unbearable hysterical accusing. I simply want no part of it, because the odds of being 'outed' will be very high (although unlike you I wouldn't face termination, only neverending irritation).

btw - there are more of us than you might think. Just look for the ones who are silent when the crazy liberals make their obnoxious little wise-cracks.

As for Biden's HT, well, I do credit him for not letting it stop him from public life. I had one little Bosley operation nowhere NEAR his disaster, and it kept me under a freaking hat for years. He apparently is not familiar with the concept of 'embarrasment', which I guess is evident from his political style too.

Stimpson

Originally posted by Stimpson:

I am taking election week off

Stimpson

Hmmmm... that's a good idea. Thanks for the tip, I might consider doing this too.

I personally would never shove my views in people's faces, especially in a work environment that's supposed to embrace the spirit of bipartisanship. But I agree it might be better to not subject myself to any of it at all.

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

I guess I wasn't the only one looking at his hair! I didn't know he had work done, but I certainly had a feeling that his melon had been tampered with. Too bad his doc didn't shove those plugs down deep enough to give him a full frontal lobotomy. It could have saved us all from having to endure his Diahrea-Of-The-Mouth Syndrome.

My wife just kept saying, "Ughhh! That guy's hair is just disgusting!"

S5H

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Keene

3700+ Grafts with Dr. Keene 8/26/08 & 8/27/08

9600+ Total Hairs

I guess I'm the only Obama-Biden supporter around here. icon_biggrin.gif

I didn't really even notice the plugs though? I noticed he was bald (same type of thinning as me, only mine isn't completely gone...) but that was as far as I noticed. I paid more attention to what he was saying, though. icon_biggrin.gif

I'm not sure what the rules about links are on here, so I won't post one. But, there is a HIARIOUS video called "Head of Skate", if you haven't seen it. It's like a ficticious movie trailer about Sarah Palin and her journey to the White House. Just Google it and check it out. I'm a McCain supporter by the way, and even I thought it was funny. It's almost a little too "dead on"!

S5H

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Keene

3700+ Grafts with Dr. Keene 8/26/08 & 8/27/08

9600+ Total Hairs

The unfortunate reality is that we are AGAIN left with 2 poor choices--with many leaning toward Obama b/c they are sick of the 60+ rich white male dominance of our government.

IMHO this is the wrong way to choose a president.

There are things I personally like about both candidates and things I intensely dislike.

I truly believe at the end of the election people will remember that McCain has consistently reached across party lines to Democrats/Independents for bi-partison support for the betterment of the nation(right or wrong)

Obama seems like he has bought into himself as this "messenger of change" and it has crossed into somewhat of a fanaticism IMHO

One thing is for sure-- most supporters of Obama are impossible to debate on his merits/experience/goals-- they keep bringing up the fact he is black, which I could care less about--He is either the people's choice, or not---IMHO his race is the LEAST important issue in this election--b/c IF he is elected he will represent ALL Americans, not just minorities.

Should be interesting,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

There was a snide reference to Biden's "plugs" on tonight's Saturday Night Live takeoff on the vice presidential debate with Tina Fey continuing her role as Governor Palin. I guess if McCain/Palin win Tina will have a regular part time gig on the show. She certainly has mastered the look, accent, and mannerisms!

Joe looks better following his repairs and as his haircolor has lightened with age. I wonder "who he went to". He looks age appropriate but of course is still very much a balding man. As I have said before I think he would be helped further by a light density hairsystem for the crown to complement the work in front and mask that large shiner. I doubt he has the donor left to address it and I'm sure he has a lot of old scarring.

Phil

Funny how people are afraid of what would happen if McCain died and Palin were thrust into office. Obama has about the same level of experience as her. No one seems to be fearful of that.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Gorpy...

Couldn't agree with you more.

The reason people feel more at ease with Obama is because he's been a major public figure and working the public for about 16 months...Palin's considered a rookie and joke only because she a newbie.

My aunt who is an Ivy League thinker and sane individual brought up two great points recently....

1) The biggest problem women have making in this country...are other women....WOW !!! how they have been crushing her and wont let up..The clowns on "the View" should be ashamed of themselves....among others.

2) Not sure how many people remember Geraldine Ferraro...look at her resume...she was a hero and basically untouched....interesting.

Still love our country.

Let the best candidate win...no matter what race,gender...or AGE.

MH