Hair Whores & Graft Gluttons...

notgoing2gobald

'Hair-Greed'

is a real phenomena which has, recently, had both wide reaching and wide sweeping effects on the balding society; suffering from both diseases of alopecia and 'hair-greed' is intolerable as there is currently no inoculate for either.

The latter disease has a pervasive effect on the former disease as it permeates into every facet of the balding man's psyche.

Hair-Whores, like all whores, spread diseases among the balding community as a whole as they encourage promiscuity among grafts, strips, and FUE's.

Graft-Gluttons, like all gluttons, encourage and increase the appetite for this greedy behavior and it seems it is "never enough;"

and the lengths and means by which they get there next fix can be likened to a crack-head and there next 'fix'...

Selling off your children's college fund...

Ignoring your wife's needs and material desires,

to get your next 'graft'?

Subjecting yourself to the continual bombardment of needles and blood shed to ensure all of your

'fixes'....

Your all sick and should be ashamed.

You have a disease.

The sooner you recognize it the better.

it's truly the first step in your

'healing process'...

Get help whores & gluttons...

Luv,

Ron Hairme...

Yep, you must submit to the higher power, for being afflicted by the two-pronged disease is neither your fault nor in your control.

Suffering from a very young age, I often forgoed eating lunch, instead bartering my sandwiches and Dunkeroo's for some pocket change that could one day equate to the ultimate fix -- "the graft".

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Its like the gun enthusiast with his own private arsenal, or the chronic marijuana smoker, or the lab rat that passes up food and sex for more cocaine, the quest for follicles takes one down a long, winding road, fraught with difficulty, and for some, large potholes of despair (also known as "plugs")

The key to overcoming this disease is to absolutely avoid the approach taken by some, which is dense packing a hairline in a young man, even teenager, it usually will lead one to an addictive lifestyle, wanting to look like a stalk of celery or a mop held upside down.

It simply incubates the addictive personality disorder also known as hair greed, or hair psychosis.

It can be a more expensive addiction than either drugs or gambling if one is not careful

Originally posted by notgoing2gobald:

TRUE---D'AT!

But, I have accepted both who I am and the disease which feasts on follices. I can't wait to devour my ENTIRE donor area, in one big gluttonous feast and run my greedy grubs through those follicles in total satisfaction...

It's got to be an awesome feeling. I personally would be careful of the resulting rise in blood pressure, it could lead to a stroke or heart attack if you are not healthy or have some condition you are unaware of, I would suggest a full physical check up before proceeding, just to be safe. icon_biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...