Bosley Boston

please don't be the one that get mad.

imagine an intense burning sensation on the top of head right now, they make me put on a "cap" during the FUE procedure, and now probably the stuff on the the cap are burning some of my scrap.

I done the procedure beginning last week, in Boston?

I don't want to get more specific because there probably some Bosley people on this forum

He don't really answere questions, I think he is having a lttle fun with us.

who should I talk to about the intense itchy and buring sensation, I washed my head 6 times, and the itch and buring sensation just wouldn't go away

folica

5/3/07~ 2660 FUT with Dr. Scott Alexander.

1 hair units = 706

2 hair units = 1802

3 & 4 hair units = 152

My statements and opinions are my own and are not to be taken as medical advice.

Are we still talking about the big head Dave ? Your being kind of vauge. Try not to rub your eyes after scratching though.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

I think sometimes communicating in English as a second language can be difficult in a rather technical forum such as this and must often lend itself to misunderstanding and frustration on both sides of the fence. But sometimes I also wonder "wtf?".

Dave,

My original post is below. If you truly want help, please answer the questions I posed below...

------------------------------------

Dave and Everyone,

I suggest we slow down a little and see if we can help Dave.

Dave,

Can you share in some detail a little bit about your experience. I think some of the confusion here is that what you are sharing with us is very Atypical.

Considering many people strive for 70 grafts (Follicular Units) per sq cm in terms of density, getting 70 grafts in TOTAL is a completely waste of time and money and could cause unnecessary shock loss.

Can you give us some background?

1. How old are you?

2. Where are you on the Norwood level of hairloss? Pictures and information of the Norwood level can be found here if you are not sure: http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/346...931027503#8931027503

3. Can you provide pictures of your pre-op and immediately post op condition?

Talk to us and let's see if we can help you.

Bill

---------------------------------

Bill

C'mon guys. Of with this muthas head. Either he's playing or a dolt. In either case.....forget it. Posts like this asking for help should be met with advice to read the existing posts on the forum. It's all there. 70 grafts. Thats what Nuhart used to do 15 years ago.

• Moderators
Originally posted by Bill:

Considering many people strive for 70 grafts (Follicular Units) per sq cm in terms of density, getting 70 grafts in TOTAL is a completely waste of time and money and could cause unnecessary shock loss.

You guys missed what he said in an earlier post. His HT was NOT for MPB. He said the HT was to cover a scar above his ear that he got in a car accident. Whether 70 is enough all depends on how big the scar was.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I find this thread kinda amusing like some kinda reality show..haha...

Did you guys read what he said on the last post? "I don't want to get more specific because there probably some Bosley people on this forum" What do you say to something like that? His reason for not answering the questions is that, A: he thinks we are undercover Bosely employees B: he doesn't want to discredit Bosely for the sake other ex-Bosely patients... Come on guys, you guys have got to see the humor that I find in this. On one hand I feel bad for him, on the other hand, I want to tell him off. I mean so what if we really are Bosely employees? We are going send some muscle man to his address and physically force him to stop bad mouthing Bosely on this forum? If he felt that he's been screwed by Bosely, why is he even trying to protect Bosely or keeping his mouth shut...

I don't get this...completly speechless...Is there a subscribe function on this forum? I know some other forums have it, I want to see where this ends...hahaha

Hi

Well look at it this way. At the end of the day we can only help those who wish to be helped & provide advice.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Unreal.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

W O W

I'm so thrilled to have found y'all! L O L

*whew*

And actually, very impressed to see that even with all the negativity and skepticism regarding Bosley that in fact, there's skepticism of overt and weird complaints that don't make sense.

YAY.

When I start developing some informed questions, I KNOW I've found the right group to answer.