does rogaine and propecia work on the frontal hairline?

NO. Some have stated that they thought that it halted or slowed their hairloss however.

Chris--it is great that you are researching for a possible procedure but are you aware that you can use the "find" feature to get answers to much of what you are looking for. Hope that helps.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Guest wanthairs

well I have been drenching my front / mid and crown with roagiane. I use a month supply in ten days...I have thousands of vellus hair thickening in my front. Im sure this is not the transplanted hair growing......

I have been using Rogaine for the past three months and have hair in the front where I did not have it before. I am pretty sure it isn't the transplanted hair. I wouldn't say it is strong cosmetically acceptable hair but it is hair. I'm sure it will probably fall out once the Rogaine is stopped.

NW5

Dr. Epstein July 4, 2007

2520 grafts

471 one hair grafts

1540 two hair grafts

505 three hair grafts

5070 Total hair count

Dr. Epstein August 4, 2008

2384 grafts

870 one hair grafts

1150 two hair grafts

364 three and four hair grafts

4262 Total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro November 18, 2009

1896 grafts

760 one hair grafts

852 two hair grafts

288 three hair grafts

46 four hair grafts

3362 total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro July 1, 2011

1191 grafts

447 one hair grafts

580 two hair grafts

150 three hair grafts

14 four hair grafts

2113 total hair count

Are there side effects from rogaine?

If you take propecia, every second day, do you think that could possibly still curb hair loss? and also allow you to avoid some of the side effects of the drug?

have you seen any cases of people taking propecia and loosing massive amounts of hair? shedding - whatever you call it?

Yes,

It can work on the hairline but it generally will be more of a stabilizing effect than regrowth. I did get a little from te propecia.

As far as side effects there are always chances but the percentages are very low.

Yes, shedding is possible as well.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Yes, I've seen great results of many to say otherwise. It works better in the mid-scalp to crown, but hairline too. You should take monthly pictures to document. Or, take pics when you're starting out and take pics at every 6 months to see the difference. I think by a year you regrow all the hairs you're going to regrow with the two meds, then it's just for stablizing after that.