norton

chucky

http://www.irishexaminer.com/text/story.asp?j=eyaukfojs...=4xy6x755&n=40160826

here is a link to one of the worst ht drs i have had the misfortune to meet.

its a disgrace that this guy is struck off and then sets up in another country.

he has no morals and anyone in the uk should not go to this guy for a ht or a cosmetic op.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

forgot to mention his salesman isherwood is great at decieving you so anyone especially the irish who are contemplating a ht BEWARE.

his ads in mens health,nuts, etc must not be bringing in enough VICTIMS in the uk.

In all my time reading the forums i`ve never came across one genuine patient from this clinic who is happy with their ht.

• 2 weeks later...

Chucky,

Whereas this is an open discussion forum open to all positive and negative experiences, we do not make common practice to trash talk clinics without reason.

If you have a personal experience that you would like to share with everyone that will benefit others, please feel free to share it. Otherwise, let's leave it be.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill

i do have a problem with this clinic which i posted when i joined this forum.i was lied to by this clinic and had two very poor hts with them.

every poster who i`ve come across on various forums has had a negative experience with them.

i`ve yet to find a positive one.

this doctor was struck off the medical register one year after my second procedure with him.had i known he was being taken to court for medical negligence i would of stayed well clear but the powers that be let him carry on doing hts until he was prosecuted and kicked off the medical register.

he is one unscrupulous person and in my opinion i have every right to post the above topic and trash talk their clinic as you put it.

i know his consultant reads the forums as he has posted elsewhere so i would welcome them to post here or a satisfied patient of theirs and give their opinion on my trash talk.

thankyou

ps my worst scar from them 2nd op bled for 3 days and i would estimate i lost approx 1 pint of blood in that time and when i rang them the advice given by his assistant was that this was normal and will sort itself out.i went back to them to have my sutures removed to be told by his consultant that my scar looked great which is not the case.

Chucky, i support everything you have said of this clinic, i have previously posted my own experience one which many other former patients will corroborate, there are several ht forums all of which carry threads involving the Norton clinic,all very negative icon_frown.gif

i attach a couple of pics of Norton patients (these were originally posted on another forum by a former Norton patient) make your own minds up icon_eek.gif

strip_surgery.jpg.bc0a76fbfd6552cc71512be404999c85.jpg

hi nortonvictim yeah i know quite a few on the various forums .

all i`m trying to do is make sure uk posters ,mainly guys in ireland where norton is unknown aware of him as there are quite a few guys from ireland post and who knows how many just browse.

i could post all day every day on every forum if i had the time to make people aware of this and the greek clinic i had the misfortune to meet.if it made one person stop and think about going to these places then i would say job well done

thanks

Guest josh - b

Bill,

I completely agree with u on not bashing clinics without due reason but in the case of norton there are plenty of reasons. Everything i've read and seen in relation to this mob beggars belief.

If this post saves even one irish guy from them then i say bravo chucky.

Good god, that scarring is an abomination!

Advertising in Men's Health -- figures.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Chucky,

Thank you for your clarification and for sharing your personal experience.

The only point of my post on this thread was to ensure that real experiences were being offered and not the general bashing of clinics. You certainly have a legitimate reason to be upset and angry.

It is obvious that many have negative experiences with Norton and you all have a moral and legal right to publicly share these experiences.

Those scar pictures presented by nortonvictim are attrocious. I believe I've seen those pictures before - but not on a forum. How long ago was that surgery?

Carry on!

Bill

hi Bill

thanks for that

my scars are no where near as bad as these examples and the ones i`ve seen in person so even though i was disfigured by norton i got off lightly compared to these poor guys.

the powers to be in the uk seem to be so slow to act against these clinics and probably wont do anything until someone catches an infection and dies god forbid.

this place now advertises they perform 6000 FUE grafts in a single session and also that they are members of the ISHRS!

it seems there is just nothing that can stop butchers from performing on innocent guys and also shows there is nothing to stop them advertising complete rubbish to lure them into there butchers den. (its like the film hostel).

thank god for the GMC hey.....what a great job they do!..... icon_mad.gif

thanks must go to them for allowing these butchers to continue to perfom this along with all the other regulated "healthcare comission" state of the art clinics we have so many of here in the uk. how fortunate we are to have such a great selection of clinics who offer work that is accepted by the ISHRS also icon_smile.gif clearly highlighting the obvious standards a clinic must aspire to to be part of such an organisation. .....i will grab my swiss army knife and cheque book and join online myself maybe.

this is my scar from norton. nice isn't it!! thanks Jermey Isherwood for all your care and guidance along the way...thanks for returning all my calls and helping me through this. thanks for making sure the payment went through to without a hitch. hope you got all the money from me you wanted..without you and you fantastic surgeon i wouldn't be able to leave the house without my hat for the rest of my life icon_smile.gifgreat job!!! you can hardly see it when my hair is even 3 inches long ..again thanks!

scar_pic.jpg

hi frog

thats one bad scar,it is far worse than mine and my heart goes out to you.

because of victims like us posting our experiences we will hopefully save someone else a life of misery.

how are you getting on with going to h&w for your repair.

hope you are well despite the obvious

Guest josh - b

hi frog,

That scars just...well its far from pencil thin.

I wish u all the best with h+w in getting it repaired if thats what your doing.

Hi frog , yup thats a bad scar (norton need closing down asap) ,

Whats the plan at H+W ? are they gonna take out a biggish strip getting hair from the sides and in the process getting most of that scar out ? All the best m8 , im sure theyll do a great repair

Hi Frog,

Thats a nasty scar when was this done to you? im only guessing but was the 'surgeon' Kevin Hartley? young fella from NZ if so, i know for a fact he is a staff grade Doctor working in the A&E ward of a general hospital, he holds the most basic medical qualification legally permitted and he is responsible for numerous appalling HT attempts.

Thats how Norton operate, blatantly false advertising hard selling by conmen and crooked doctors. They are filth

i have not planned anything yet with any clinic although rahal hw and feller are all at the top of my list. i can not afford one at the moment due to absolutely no money to my name whatsoever icon_frown.gif

i will just have to live with this for some time now as my savings were stripped from me due to this effort and other things relating to it icon_mad.gif

i am going to have to wait a couple of years at least.

sorry to hear that frog

i must of got it wrong saying h&w,maybe i read rahal was your choice but they`re all great anyway .

have you had any assessments/plan of action from docs and rough pricing to repair this terrible situation you find yourself in.

what area in the uk are you from as i travelled from newcastle to wakefield to be done over.

hi nortonvictim

could you pm me where hartley works so i can do a bit of digging.

thanks

hi nortonvictim

could you pm me where hartley works so i can do a bit of digging.

thanks

Oh good, Kojak is on the job again. icon_wink.gif

In all seriousness, I feel for all you guys who fell victim to such work.

Frog, feel free to pm me too. Maybe we can at least help with the scar for now.