I chose Dr. Feller today!

Thanks to this forum, I think I saved myself some disappointment down the road. I was considering Dr. Pistone in NJ that I had a consultation with (actually with his "educator" ) but after meeting Dr. Feller today, I'm confident I'm making the right choice with Dr. Feller so I scheduled my HT for 2/22 (yikes!).

I'm sure Dr. Pistone does good work, but given he doesn't perform the ultra refined FUT like Dr. Feller, I think he's limited.

His "educator" (who did a nice job explaining everything, BTW) quoted me 1500 FU for my front 1/2, when Dr. Feller said he could do 2500-2700, which is what I thought it should be. As expected, he was very easy to talk to and make me feel very comfortable with everything.

Hopefully, my HT will be as successful as other's on this forum that used Dr. Feller.

Thanks to this forum, I think I saved myself some disappointment down the road. I was considering Dr. Pistone in NJ that I had a consultation with (actually with his "educator" ) but after meeting Dr. Feller today, I'm confident I'm making the right choice with Dr. Feller so I scheduled my HT for 2/22 (yikes!).

I'm sure Dr. Pistone does good work, but given he doesn't perform the ultra refined FUT like Dr. Feller, I think he's limited.

His "educator" (who did a nice job explaining everything, BTW) quoted me 1500 FU for my front 1/2, when Dr. Feller said he could do 2500-2700, which is what I thought it should be. As expected, he was very easy to talk to and make me feel very comfortable with everything.

Hopefully, my HT will be as successful as other's on this forum that used Dr. Feller.

well done Jersey, i knew you would be impressed with Dr Feller, you looked for and listened to good advice, happy growing when your done.

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861