Tanning after 6 months post operation

no worries at 6months post-op as far as damaging/harming the grafts; just be careful though cause there is "new tissue," if you will, that has never been exposed to the sun so it will be sensitive; i would apply sunscreen in the grafted area to prevent sunburn

salt water wouldnt do it any harm apart from dry you out a little and the salt in the water will protect against bactiria, but best to always contact the doc directly on this

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

at six months you are fine, but would definitely apply some sunscreen to your scalp for insurance.

In terms of the ocean, it is actually good for your skin and has healing properties. I wanted to go to the ocean early on to assist with my healing, but didn't get around to it.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

If you have pretty good growth by 6 months how would you go about putting on sunscreen in the recipient area? Wouldn't that look ridiculous? Just curious because I am planning a trip to Miami around 5.5-6 months after my procedure and don't want to look like an idiot at the beach with white sunscreen all over the top of my head...