Why Transmed dont have any picture backups?

Hi Everyone,

I have been doing alot of research here for some time now and decided to go for a HT.

Transmed seems to have some very good reviews except that they dont have any weblogs or any before after pictures. Only one patient seems to have picture backup.

It nice to write some experiences and this helps. But it makes a big difference if there was some pictures to see the progress and also to determine that some of those experiences are really true.

To all those Transmed patients, attach some pictures otherwise it means nothing. And, please dont say you will soon because if you have made the effort to write about your experience then surely you can download some pictures. You dont even have to show your face.

stepladder,

Dr. Kulachi of Transmed is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can find several examples of her work on her physician profile and in the Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics section of the forum.

You can also do a search on "Kulahci" or "Transmed" to see what members of our community have been saying.

Some of our doctors unfortunately, just don't have that many of their patients posting their experiences and photos online.

I hope this helps.

Bill

I had the pleasure of her personally put the finishing touches to my HT - dream on guys !

Stepladder - there are plenty of patient photos on the Transmed website. As I am only week 11 then my photos are pretty much pre-HT. I would rather post when the lush garden appears !

Mop,

im waiting for me dream to come true!

I know there are lots of pictures on Transmed website, but the same pictures have been there for long time as i have been observing.

Besides, its makes a big difference to learn about experience from actual patients in here WITH pictures.

I understand that your in the waiting period now, but it would still prove to be useful for people like me following patient experiences at different stages.

After a few months when you have those mop spreading, then we can at least relate to your HT progress.

Please, please upload pictures even in your waiting period and ofcourse at later stages as well.

Stepladder - I commend you on your thorough research and potential sceptisism. Long may it continue.

Phil - I can only entrust your opinion (enthusiasm), and offer congratulations!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Stepladder,

I rarely post on websites, but I saw your post and thought I should give give my 5 cents worth. I had an Op with transmed (In Istanbul, is this the clinic you refer to?)4 years ago and I was disappointed with the results. I had hairloss in the temple regions only, so the area to cover was not massive. I got roughly 1400 grafts placed. But the growth was really poor. In fact, I had another operation as soon as I could (around 20 months later). I'll try and dig out some fotos, but I don't think I have any before shots. If someone from the clinic posts here, I can ask them for some pics. But based on my experiences, I would think long and hard about going with them.

cheers,

IR

Hello IrishRover,

Yes, i am referring to Transmed in Istanbul. Can i ask which doctor treated you because i think they have a few doctors.

Also, did you have your second operation with transmed or another clinic?

Lastly, it seems very difficult to get transmed patients to post any pictures here. There are two or three recent patients who have been posting their Transmed experience here, No pictures yet though. Hope, we can get them to post some soon.

IrishRover,

Who was your doctor at Transmed? Why aren't you satisfied with your results? Have you talked to the clinic about your concerns? Did all the grafts grow or were you expecting more from 1400 grafts?

Also, in looking back at your posting history, you claim to have had a strip procedure in 2006 of 1200 grafts on this thread. Since then, it seems you've had at least one FUE procedure. I also don't see anything in your past posts complaining about poor growth or problems from your strip procedure prior to your FUE procedure.

I've seen a lot of impressive work from Dr. Kulahci at Transmed and she is recommended by this community. You are welcome to share your experience and photos on our forum by starting a new thread. Know however, that in order to keep our forum balanced and fair for all parties, you may be asked to identify yourself to the clinic and give them the necessary permission to share their side of the story. See Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians.

Best wishes,

Bill

Fear not, I've started a blog and I'll be posting my pics later today. But I am only 4 days post op, so you'll have to wait and see how it turns out for me. I know Mop is further ahead, if you can convince him to post pics...

Mop if you want you can send me your pics and I can clean then up for you (take your face out, etc so your aren't recognisable) and send them back to you.

HM

Stepladder,

Since I'm in an early stage (less than one month post op) I was in no rush to post my pics. I uploaded a couple of pictures today and feel free to visit my blog and leave a comment there icon_smile.gif to answer your question regading the Doctors there. I had my opreation done by Dr. Ilker Apaydin and Dr. Kulahci was also there she came to check on my progress few times. In general, I felt totally comfortable dealing with Transmed and until this day I have no regrets.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bill,

Yes, if anyone gets in touch with me from the clinic, I would be happy to provide my details for them to check. Also, if you want to PM me, I can give you my details.

I can't recall the name of the doctor who performed the procedure. I was a bit reckless with the whole thing and rushed in way to soon. I didn't complain, largely because I didn't know if my results were typical or not. I had no knowledge of forums then.

Cheers,

IR

• 3 weeks later...

My bad experience whirte TRANSMED cilinic istanbul istanbul. icon_mad.gif

FUE 1400 . The donor aera is a catastrophe!!!

They used a big punch for grafts extraction .

You can see result on thise adress ;

zone_donneuse_post_op_1_an_700_mo.jpg.a4b3da7107656034f85a6a452069e8c4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Mop,

Its been three months now since you said you will put up pictures. I have been very to keen to see some 6 month plus result from transmed.

I am assuming some of your lush garden must have appeared now! Please show them finally...