Dr S. Khan beware she is a butcher

Dr. S khan is better known as dr shagufta khan. She works out of chicago and san diego. She is a liar and a butcher that will take youe money and give you plugs, ridging, cobblestoning and pitting all over your head and she throws in a thick, wide, raised strip scar. She advertises cheap usually in the sports section of newspapers. Beware, please beware of this hack!

I wonder if its worth placing an advert for the Hairtransplant Network in the press were these people advertise as a one off advert , gives people opportunity to research as would be placed in the same section .

Just a thought

Hope your ok centurian

ej

Centurian,

Though I don't always intevene on these threads, I see you have 9 other posts going back to December, the majority of which are creating very similar threads about your belief that this doctor is a "butcher".

In another thread, you claim to be a patient of hers. Can you please post your photos of her work so members of this community can draw their own conclusion instead of reading the same message from you approximately twice a month?

Additionally, please stick to one topic from now on instead of multiple saying virtually the same thing. Creating a new thread with almost identifical content every month or more doesn't appear very sincere.

Though we welcome all genuine experiences, continued slagging of any doctor without substantiating them is unfair.

Bill

Ej,

Though all patient members are welcome to share their genuine opinions and experiences about all doctors, the Publishers of this community try to focus on the best doctors rather than creating a "blacklist" of surgeons to avoid. Firstly, creating such a blacklist could open us up to unnecessary lawsuits. Secondly, though our psrecreened doctors recommended based on high standards is not intended to convey that all doctors not recommended are necessarily bad - it simply points patients to doctors that we've had the opportunity to prescreen and believe does consistent excellent work.

However, members of this forum are welcome to share what they've learned about any physician whether good or bad, as long as it's genuine. In turn, surgeons are welcome to come to offer their input and in some cases, defend themselves against comments made by our members.

This keeps the playing field fair.

See also "Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our forum for Patients and Physicians".

All the Best,

Bill

I believe Centurian is legit as Ive had contact with him.

Hes probably just hurt ,embarrassed and downright pissed off.

I would be nice to post photos but I can fully understand your reasons for not.

The good thing is you can be fixed

Dr CON is a butcher and I warn all to stay away.

Originally posted by ej:

I wonder if its worth placing an advert for the Hairtransplant Network in the press were these people advertise as a one off advert , gives people opportunity to research as would be placed in the same section .

Just a thought

Hope your ok centurian

ej

Advertising to draw attention to the HT online community in general would do wonders for people thinking of having a procedure done, good point.

Not to discredit the Doctors advertising in these publications, but more so, to make patients aware of what to expect from a HT.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a real patient. God knows how i wish I had ran away from Dr. Khans office. I just dont understand why more people are not coming forward. I am not advertising for any office but i did call a more reputable hair transplant office for repair and they knew all about her work and have her patients coming in for repair on a regular basis.

Originally posted by centurian:

I tried to post several photos a few days ago but they were over 500 mb each. I need to get smaller photos. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Centurian, if you want to reduce those 500mb (u sure it aint 5mb each) pics, an easy and free way to do it is to..

Step 1: view the pics using "Microsoft Office Picture Manager"

Step 2: Click on Edit Pictures

Step 3: Click on "Compress Picture" (right side of screen)

Step 4: Select your preferable size and SAVE AS a different file.

Now you can post them here easily.. Hope this helps..

• 5 months later...

I was looking for dr khan's office number and while googling I found this and many other postings of centurian. Found that kind of intriguing. Seems very interesting that everywhere you post your comment you say exactly the same things but without any specifics and details. Are you on some private vendetta or you just working for her competition? And all that 'butching' stuff... I believe it is more into that! Why? Well I am also a real patient of dr shagufta khan, and I have to admit that even she is not the best 'people person', I had a great experience during my hair transplant and pisses me off that you keep yapping like that about her. I can post photos to prove my words without lame excuses, and of course describe everything in the tiniest detail!!! Got my hair painlessly. Lunch and movie as ads-on. And it's not only the quality of the work, but the customer service of her staff - just amazing. Very helpful, knowledgeable, funny, attentive, patient and devoted people, not only during the actual surgery but also afterwards . I had my hair transplant done in September of 2008. I wanted as much as I could afford - 2000 grafts ( frontline and top; Norwood III/IV) ??“ now mine hair look very natural, single and two hair units right in the front and 3-4 hair units right behind on the top, and scar on the back...honestly I can still kinda detect with my fingers but it is fading out and my wife says, that she can hardly notice. So I'm confused here, what happened to you? Maybe you didn't have hair transplant or maybe you tempered with results somehow... or maybe someone is paying you to discourage others... Whatever is that you after...and because dr khan and her people actually 'improved me', I may get little suspicious here, so 'bring on' centurian!! We will see how much you have to say now!

He doesn't post here anymore; and this thread you conveniently resurrected is old. But, like the others victims of "Dr" Khan, Centurian is all too real.

Put up your pictures if you want to have any clout when you go to defend a butcher masquerading as a doctor who's harmed countless men.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I agree with Thana. I didnt even realise the dates of the initial thread posts were 6 months ago. Why raise this issue now without posting your own experience pictures. Surely, a genuine patient, would have been a little more intelligent regarding their approach.

I have no knowledge of this Dr and therefore do not want to pass judgement personally, but I do feel that this most recent poster seems more than a little suspicious.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 months later...

Ha ha ha! LOL! Thanks for the comic relief peter pan. Nice try! Are you the receptionist that answers the phone in the chicago office? Or are you the one from san diego behind those fake you tube videos?

If you haven't seen them Just go check them out. Just search for dr shagufta khan, they seem to be paid persons posting about 1 min videos all in the same office and one after the other, like an assembly line. No before and after pictures and no close ups!

Dr con finally caught on that the cat is out of the bag that she is a hack and is doing a poor cover up job. Or are you the receptionist/hair transplant tech that doesn't know what she is doing. Id like to see your nice results and pics! I have detered many away from disfigurement and will continue to do so. I have spent six times as much to repair my head that I paid dr con to ruin, and i still need more repair!

Dr con is about 60 years old, and if you look closely her hands shake! She should retire! Why would you want a doctor with a shaky hand performing ht surgery on you? Why don't you guys change the picture in the sports section ads? Its the same guy that looks like he's wearing a hair piece. Why don't you put your picture in the new ad?