Which Doctor has the hottest Hair Techs?

azn_guy

I am amazed though when I take a look at a Doctor's team on their websites, there has to be at least 2-3 really cute girls

I always tell myself it'll be so embarrassing to flirt with them because they are fully aware of your HT and they've seen the whole surgery.

I know there is that whole no dating the patients, but still, rules are meant to be broken. icon_smile.gif

Dr. Lindsey looks to have a pretty striking blonde, likewise Dr. Feller. I shouldn't be saying these things, though, lest Janna my wife get angry and shun me to the couch.... icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_eek.gif

Aesthetics aside, I've always found techs to be pretty attractive if not just for their noble/hard work.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 4 weeks later...

Thana is observant. Our blonde was really quite attractive. Unfortunately she is now brunette, as I too prefer blondes. But all 6 of our ladies, and our one male cutter, are pleasant and easy to talk to.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Lol, this is one situation where a woman's looks is the last thing on my mind. For all I care she could look like Rosie O'Donnel. As long as she knows what she's doing I'm fine with that.

I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with a tech named "Candy" that looked like she just stepped down from a stripper pole anyway. icon_smile.gif

Maybe not feasible....but I think it'd be pretty humorous, and at the same constructive if not admirable, to do some sort of The Women of _____ booklet/calender for a bunch of clinics.

The techs truly are unsung heros, and it's too bad they so often remain cloacked for the most part from the prospective patient.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!