Best Hair Transplant Repair Doctors

centurian

Please, I need advice on the best HT repair doctors in the US. I am interested in the FUE method to remove the micrografts and plugs Given to me by Dr. Shagufta Khan in Chicago. I had a bad hair transplant and want to start on the road to repair with the right doctor the first time. Any and all comment will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Please, I need advice on the best HT repair doctors in the US. I am interested in the FUE method to remove the micrografts and plugs Given to me by Dr. Shagufta Khan in Chicago. I had a bad hair transplant and want to start on the road to repair with the right doctor the first time. Any and all comment will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi Centurian,

I've had a combination of plugs and scalp reductions from 1979 through 1989. My repair journey with

Dr. Wong of Hasson and Wong began is 2002, encompassed three surgeries, and was completed in January of last year. Please check out Uncjim's Hair Loss Weblog here along with these links that I posted recently.

http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/663106881

http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/212105512

My repair surgeries were done outside the U.S. (in Vancouver) via strip. My advice to you is not to rule either out before looking into them thoroughly.

All the Best,

UNC

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

I had some minigrafts with 4 - 8 hairs implanted about 18 years ago. Dr. Cooley removed a lot of those, recycled them back in and filled in for a more natural look.

There are a lot of options as far as docs though. Check out the "Find a Surgeon" tab above and post one close to you and try to get the thoughts about his rep from posters on here.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

If I recall, there were some very unsatisfied patients of Dr. Weiss. I don't remember if I saw those negative posts here on forum or somewhere else.

There is only 1 doctor in Phoenix who I would let touch my head and it's Dr. Alexander. Do a search on these forums and you will see many photo results.

Originally posted by centurian:

Please, I need advice on the best HT repair doctors in the US. I am interested in the FUE method to remove the micrografts and plugs

Thank you

Hi Centurian, I also had plugs by a UK Clinic that looked terrible. I hid under a cap for a decade and thought I would have to do that for the rest of my life! I discovered these forums and from there on things changed and I no longer wear/hide under a cap any longer icon_smile.gif

I know how your feeling!! Its a terrible feeling and I am certain you will be able to get a satifisfatory repair by one of the leading HT Drs.

I went to Dr Feller (Feller Medical in NYC) I have had 2 repairs/HT's by Dr Feller...and I am so pleased I found these forums or I would never have even known it would have been possible! I now have a full (appearance) head of hair and no longer feel ashamed about my balding and pluggy head.

I wish u the best...I hope u feel exited about the idea of getting repaired as I know I did as I wasnt even interested in my future until I had my repair...wish u all the best.. hope this helps! icon_wink.gif