Something we don't see enough of

Hey guys,

There are quite a few people on here who I see have been around and are a few years post op with their transplants

But I would like to see more guys who have had transplants done and how they are maintaining past one year.

We don't read enough stories about how life-changing it is. I know if I have successful transplants you guys will definitely be hearing about how my life has changed.

I'd like to see some positive stories because a lot of people who get transplants are depressed about hair loss in the first place.

and I know it must be hard for some guys to keep coming to forums seeing as their main concern is to NOT be so concerned with their hair.

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

Nizoral 1% 2-3 times a week

Fish Oil capsules w/ Omega-3

Hey guys,

There are quite a few people on here who I see have been around and are a few years post op with their transplants

But I would like to see more guys who have had transplants done and how they are maintaining past one year.

We don't read enough stories about how life-changing it is. I know if I have successful transplants you guys will definitely be hearing about how my life has changed.

I'd like to see some positive stories because a lot of people who get transplants are depressed about hair loss in the first place.

and I know it must be hard for some guys to keep coming to forums seeing as their main concern is to NOT be so concerned with their hair.

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

Nizoral 1% 2-3 times a week

Fish Oil capsules w/ Omega-3

SpaceBetween,

That's an interesting point.

I think we hear from a good number of patients right after surgery who are thrilled with their surgery. But I agree that not as many stick around and document their progress up to a year.

There are several possible reasons for this, the main of which, I'd suggest is that now that they've restored their hair, they now want to move on with life.

However, this forum is blessed with a multitude of veterans who've had multiple hair transplants and life changing transformations.

Take a look through the Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients section of the forum and our highly popular and free Patient Weblogs. I think you'll see that a great number have been very good at documenting their progress with photos, including up to a year and beyond.

Best wishes,

Bill

For some reason i developed an interest in HT as a subject beyond just my own results.

also, guys need encouragement if they get sub par results, end up haggling with doctors, get ripped off, or are just worrying due to slow growth. A vet can lend a helping hand.

hardcore long-term veteran of hack plug doctors to ultra refined coalition doctors.

knowledgeable about show business hair transplants

Patients have a shelf life. They research, they pull the trigger, then update to varying degrees afterward but most move on past six to ten months. That's just the way it is unfortunately.

But, my story is below and I've maintained pretty darn good so far. I'll update again soon as I'm officially five years post-op from my last procedure and coming up on seven years post-op from my first with Dr. Wong come this March.

www.hairtransplantmentor.com

And my upkeep so far is here...

Two Years After Last SX

And here, not just a different hairstyle but also how to actually style it. This is about 3.5 years post-op.

Joe Answers a Very Basic Yet Very Common Question

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

There was a really good thread a month or few ago about this....posters leaving, and the like...

Personally, I haven't updated since 8months, when I did a big update of my own and also saw Dr. Feller...I'm actually at 12months right now -- almost exactly.....SICK....hahah....

If I had to sum up my HT experience I could say many things, and depending upon when you would have asked me I may have given you a very different response. At this time, and I think I will attest to this right now and at any time in the future, I'd say that the HT has solved a mammoth dilemma to allow me to tackle the important problems that life hurls in our direction.

It's ironic that the biggest "issue" in my life right now, and the biggest issue I've had since....hairloss....is something that *NEVER* would have materialized had I not gotten the HT. Not necessarily a good or bad thing in and of itself, that will depend upon what actions I take; but it's some interesting food4thought.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Popular hair loss forums like ours are more like rivers than lakes. However, if we are lucky, many members will stick around a long time and help others, just as many of you are.

But sure enough, many leave and move on with life while plenty of newbies come and later become the veterans.

Though I all members are highly valuable, the long time veterans that stick around and continually give are the cornerstone of this community.

Best wishes,

Bill