How many of the Coalition Doctors have had hair transplants

LOL. When some HT clinicians tell you they've had a transplant, the translation sometimes is that they had SOME hair transplanted, frequently to an obscure area of their head, which wasnt really needed.

The point is that they learn how the procedure feels including dealing with sleeping with an incision, etc etc.

It can be very deceptive IF they dont tell you WHY they had some work done.

Technically, when one of them says "i had a hair transplant" they'd be telling the truth for the purpose of decieving you.

hardcore long-term veteran of hack plug doctors to ultra refined coalition doctors.

knowledgeable about show business hair transplants

I listed the following on my site a while back, but can't provide the link (which includes the below links) per regulations:

* Dr. Michael Beehner (amazing hair and body transformation)

* Dr. Brad Wolf (HT performed on him by Dr. Ron Shapiro)

* Dr. Robert Jones' own HT and blog

* Dr. Gary Hitzig (HT done in the late 1970s!)

* Dr. Matt Leavitt

* Dr. John Gillespie

* Dr. Richard Rogers (not updated blog since first post)

* Dr. Alan Feller (no before and after)

* Dr. Robert Haber (no before and after)

* Dr. Robert Dorin (no before and after -- HT performed on him my his partner Dr. Robert True)

* Dr. Jerry Cooley (no before and after)

During my initial consultation with Dr. Alexander he mentioned having a transplant. I don't remember the details though.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Originally posted by Dewayne:

The owner (son of founder) of Latham's Hair Clinic in Alabama told me he had a transplant there by Dr. Shory, who is the clinic's doctor. But, there is no damn way he had one and I think a lot of these places tell perspective patients that bullsh_t just to make the sale.

This guy's hair looked perfect and natural, yet I get four hair plugs that are easily recognizable? It was '91 too, so I know (now) he was feeding me a line.

On their website, you can see him running a comb through it like he's had one. It was the same video they showed me back then. Check it out....... http://www.lathamshairclinic.com/

Still the same deal...