The right surgon

zmmey

Hi, i'm 23 years old, lossing hair since i was 16' stopped for the last 4 months due to propecia.

i've been reacherching HT for the last year.

i would like to know what can you tell me about 1. Dr' Hasson

2. Dr' Wong

3. Dr Armani

4. Dr cooley

(hairline and a denity in zones:1,2,3,4 are requierd)

I know many of the things have been written here before but they are very very important.

thanks!

Hi, i'm 23 years old, lossing hair since i was 16' stopped for the last 4 months due to propecia.

i've been reacherching HT for the last year.

i would like to know what can you tell me about 1. Dr' Hasson

2. Dr' Wong

3. Dr Armani

4. Dr cooley

(hairline and a denity in zones:1,2,3,4 are requierd)

I know many of the things have been written here before but they are very very important.

thanks!

stay away from armani...he will butcher your donor. i would reccomend hasson and wong out of the three u listed. they are world class but they dont do fue. if u are looking for fue, i would go to feller or shapiro.

Thanks for the quick replay, i guess i just needed to hear that again (about Armani).

i need to have short hair due to my work.

i'm just looking for the best...

what can you tell about feller?

IMO, shapiro does the best hairlines hands down. He has been invited by his peers every yr for the last 10 yrs or so at the International Hair Restoration conferences to perform live surgeries of the hairline. i think he even won the golden folicle award....you really need to research all this on your own instead of having me regurgitate all this for you. You are not ready for surgery until u do research. use the search engine and look at every single one of the doc's results posted.

as far as feller, his new fue tool is top of the line. shapiro uses it i believe. the thing with fue is that u can forget about anything over 2000 graphs. Even up to say 2000, surgery will be spaced out over two days, and it is important to remember fue is not a replacement for strip. Since you need 4 zones covered, fue is not an option for you. Strip will be necessary and every doc here will tell you that.

one last piece of advice, do more research!

You don't need to wait until 30 but i would personally hold off until 25 to really gauge your response to propecia and get a more accurate assessment of your pattern, if its severe already you can proceed but if it is gradual and moderate I'd wait until 25 to pull the trigger.

Its my opinion that FUE is overrated, over priced and ultimately over sold on its capabilities. In the year 2009 strip surgery remains the most aesthetically consistent and financially viable solution for someone to consider, but in 2011 when you are 25 that may be different.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

• 3 weeks later...

I think you're out of FUE range. I would recommend Dr. Hasson. Using aprox 4500 grafts in June of 08, He created a new hairline for me and placed the remainder of the grafts into the crown. People who are aware of my transplant have raved about my "new" hair, and those people who don't know about it are constantly complimenting me on the "fact" that I'm "growing it longer" nowadays. Little do they know....

Dr. Hasson is a top-notch physician and, just as importantly, amazingly kind and humble.

True does some great hairlines as well. I see it every morning icon_razz.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

At 23, it would be difficult to recommend a strip surgery OR FUE.

It is highly doubtful your a candidate. My advice is to wait a bit to see how the propecia works out.

There certainly is no set in stone age, so perhaps with pics zmmey might turn out to be a candidate, but at 23 years old, it is more likely he is not a candidate and needs to wait.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.