Farjo Clinic UK

Balboa

im wondering if this clinic are on par with the us clinics as far as density in hairline, i have seen good results but im looking for repair work and to thicken up my hairline, thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

The Farjo's are clearly a good clinic, but you really need to begin attacking individual clinics yourself and doing the actual consults at this point, I think -- asking them for a detailed prognosis on what they will be operating on you, getting transparent examples of their work that will be mirroring what you will be going in for, etc.

You need and deserve this 2nd surgery to make you mint, so you should be cautious; but be aggressive, as well, and after getting a list of quality, potential clinics, start narrowing down to 1 by way of detailed consults.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Balboa,

In my opinion, the Farjo clinic is doing work on par with leading surgeons in the US and Canada. Ultimately, selecting a quality clinic amongst quality clinics takes a lot of time, research, and is often very personal. If you are interested in the Farjo clinic, I'd strongly suggest consulting with them. Doing a simple search on this community will also lead you to dozens of quality examples of their work. Pat Hennessey, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network has also visited and observed the Farjos in live surgery and was very impressed. See the highlights of "Pat's Visit to the Farjo Clinic in the UK" for more information.

Best wishes,

Bill

thanks guys i think ill have to do what thana says, make a list consult with them all (face to face if possible) and then start crossing them off 1 by 1

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Hey rocky

My name is Richie and I'm from the UK , I have consulted face to face with the farjo's and Dr Feller , had online consults with Rahal , Hasson and Wong and even Armarni .

In November 2007 I travelled to the US and had 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller , I am very pleased with my outcome and my choice of surgeon .

Having consulted with , and seen examples of the farjo's work in real life , I think they have improved , but I have to disagree with Bill on this as I still believe the canadian and north American clinics are better and producing much more consistant results .

The americans are still years ahead for me I'm affraid , please try , as than suggested , and have face to face consults , ask to see examples of the clinics work , this will help you understand who you wish to go to for your delicate repair work .

Good luck rocky

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Balboa,

I can't speak for what my finished result will turn out as of yet as I'm only a few weeks post op, but everything else from consult to surgery was a very refreshing experience. I too went through the torment of a failed first transplant and this experience was a world of difference to that. They have integrity and care about their work and patient.

thanks guys i do agree with alot of what people say about the usa and canada being more advanced, as they seem to be in every aspect of cosmetic surgary, i need to be carefull realy becuase im going in for repair and i have cobblestoning scars and im going to need more grafts putting in my temples to compensate for the lack of overall density in that region, i only went for the hair transplant for the intention of filling in the temples in the first place and 2500 grafts later there still not right, if you guys could have seen me before i went in you would have thought it would be an easy job to do due to not that much loss

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

about photos im strugling realy as i cant get the camera to show the cobblestoning properly as becuase there white scars now and no longer red the flash reflects off them and you cant see, although my hair is long at the moments but im going to have my hair cut monday and give the pics to my clinic to see if there going to go anything ill let them respond first

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Richie,

but I have to disagree with Bill on this as I still believe the canadian and north American clinics are better and producing much more consistant results

After all these years, you're still sticking to this despite the dozens of excellent results that are continually displayed by the Farjos and their patients? You are certainly entitled to your opinion on the clinics you think do the best work. But since you are suggesting the Farjos are inconsistent these last several years, I'd like you to substantiate your opinion with fact.

Bill

I spoke with Mick from farjo today and he was brilliant i got totaly honesty from him. they didnt even recomend me to have strip with them but recomended Dr Feller for fue in my case. and even tho they arnt getting my custom he is going out of his way to ask the doctor about any questions i have and says they will help me as much as they can. very good guys at this clinic only if all were as polite, honest and helpfull as this instead of just thinking about the money and sale. cant speak highly enough of them. if you see this Mick thanks once again

now looking forward to meeting with spex to go over what he and Dr. Feller think is my best option

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily