Eugenix vs FUEcapillar

I would say I am N5 and would need around 5ksh grafts. I am 34 M

i was highly considering Eugenix (the 120 INR package with Dr DAS, but i heard price is now 200+ for DAS?

Second clinic is FUEcapilar with Dr Gur or Turan which charge around 1.5 EUR

Any input is great as I wouldnt want to pay more the 6-7k EUR 

Regards

• Administrators

I see better work from Dr. Soumesh in eugenix than Das. How much is he?

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

If you can stretch your budget just a little bit more, then I'd personally be looking at Dr Loarwong or Dr Ratchathorn in Thailand. If I remember correctly, they're around £1.73 (about €2) per graft and are doing work as good as anyone.

You are already a NW5 so waiting another 12 months or whatever isn't going to make a difference and means you can save another few thousand which would be the best option. Then you will have more options for clinics.

Posted (edited)

It can be stretched to 8000 EUR

SO which is better for higher norwoods

Also saw great high Norwood results from Dr Resul Yaman at a great price. 
So Eugenix/laorwong/Resul Yaman ?

Edited by Rider

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rider said:

From that list I'd 100% go for Laorwong, but you might need to wait until next year as I heard he's full for this year

Avoid Yaman, a lot of questionable results on this forum, even ones he posted himself - have a look at the Reviews and Clinic Reviews sections.

Here is one Yaman case probably similar to you and there is basically not much difference compared to baseline apart from some density at hairline due to poor surgical planning by Yaman where grafts where not implanted in the right areas but instead distributed over a very large recipient area:

Edited by Ccd99
  • Wow 1
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

1 hour ago, Rider said:

FueCapilar is also ood choice. Turan and Gur can handle easily norwood 5 patients.

Yaman also has many great results on higher norwood cases. Look below 2 great cases from dr Yaman at norwood 6 patients.

All the reviews of the clinics you are posting seem to be controversial. To be honest, the only one I know is Eugenix and the (limited) work I have seen from there seems to be good but I am not sure which doctor from the clinic did the procedures I have seen. I personally would not risk going to a controversial clinic to save a couple of grand and would save the required amount to go to a clinic that has a history of delivering consistently good results with no controversy. Pay cheap, pay twice......

True. But this could be applied to everything in life. Not everyone can pay 5-6 Euros per graft for a procedure. Thats why i narrowed it down to 3-4 clinics that produce very good results. 

I suggest you to also take contact for an initial consultation and hear their plan for how they can assure a strategic longterm plan on how you get the best out of the surgery. Afterwards it will give you enough information to feel who you trust more and gives you the right feeling.

all the best 

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Rider said:

I can only reiterate what I’d said before:

At these price points, Loarwong/Ratchathorn are probably the best bet right now. Not only do they produce excellent results, but you’ll get a very professional and patient-oriented experience with them. If they were based in Europe they’d be a €4 per graft clinic very easily. 

Eugenix have been responsible for some incredible transformations across all of their senior doctors, but also responsible for some very poor work resultant from bad planning and organisational issues where the left hand isn’t talking to the right hand: a consequence of the size and scale of their operation unfortunately. I say this as a former patient of theirs, who loves their work when at their best. 

Yaman is cheap and does big sessions - and generally gets good results. But for me there’s too many questionable ones to feel comfortable suggesting him to others. I probably wouldn’t choose Yaman for myself, but again, much of what I’m saying is resultant from my experiences as a patient and therefore I’m much more stringent now about what I think a clinic worthy of any of our precious grafts and money should be doing at all levels and stages of the process. 

Another option to look into around €2 per graft and who are known for larger sessions is HDC in Cyprus. 

Needless to say, don’t plump for a clinic or surgeon based on posts by me or anyone else - research intently, speak to the clinics and take your time. 

• Like 2

Another reason to avoid Yaman:

IMG_4119.jpeg

• Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ccd99 said:

Another reason to avoid Yaman:

IMG_4119.jpeg

This is just an anonymous post without any evidence. Anyone can make it. This post is probably from a hater, or from a competitor who is trying to sabotage him without any evidence..

Dr Yaman has many great results on this forum and he is considered a good option....but some people who work for different clinics are trying to sabotage him and his work. He has many satisfied patients though.

Edited by BaldGuy

On 5/24/2024 at 11:05 AM, Rider said:

True. But this could be applied to everything in life. Not everyone can pay 5-6 Euros per graft for a procedure. Thats why i narrowed it down to 3-4 clinics that produce very good results. 

But you could pay 5-6 euros per graft if you saved up another year or so. It is up to you but there is a reason these clinics are cheap. If you end up getting a poor result you will only end up going to one of the 5-6 euro a graft clinics anyway for a repair job. Hopefully it won't come to that but it is a probability game. Pay cheap, pay twice (on average). This is what can be applied to everything in life.

1 hour ago, BaldGuy said:

This is just an anonymous post without any evidence. Anyone can make it. This post is probably from a hater, or from a competitor who is trying to sabotage him without any evidence..

Dr Yaman has many great results on this forum and he is considered a good option....but some people who work for different clinics are trying to sabotage him and his work. He has many satisfied patients though.

I agree - no context. Maybe he was bleeding more because he takes omega-3 supplements or takes blood thinners for a medical condition and didn't inform the doctor. 

On 5/24/2024 at 11:27 AM, Berba11 said:

I can only reiterate what I’d said before:

At these price points, Loarwong/Ratchathorn are probably the best bet right now. Not only do they produce excellent results, but you’ll get a very professional and patient-oriented experience with them. If they were based in Europe they’d be a €4 per graft clinic very easily. 

Eugenix have been responsible for some incredible transformations across all of their senior doctors, but also responsible for some very poor work resultant from bad planning and organisational issues where the left hand isn’t talking to the right hand: a consequence of the size and scale of their operation unfortunately. I say this as a former patient of theirs, who loves their work when at their best. 

Yaman is cheap and does big sessions - and generally gets good results. But for me there’s too many questionable ones to feel comfortable suggesting him to others. I probably wouldn’t choose Yaman for myself, but again, much of what I’m saying is resultant from my experiences as a patient and therefore I’m much more stringent now about what I think a clinic worthy of any of our precious grafts and money should be doing at all levels and stages of the process. 

Another option to look into around €2 per graft and who are known for larger sessions is HDC in Cyprus. 

Needless to say, don’t plump for a clinic or surgeon based on posts by me or anyone else - research intently, speak to the clinics and take your time. 

Fair overview. Also, save more to give yourself more options

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BaldGuy said:

Ultimately most posts on the Internet are anonymous anyway, people have their own alias/username so I don't think that is an issue at all. But you're right this person provided no evidence so needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. I saw this randomly this morning on Facebook, I'll take another look later today and if he adds some photos I'll be sure to post them here too.

I don't deny he has satisfied patients, even hairmills have satisfied patients, but I am just giving my opinion based on what I have seen and came across in my research. I also considered Yaman and even got a quote about 6/7 months ago but I quickly decided not to proceed based on some of the reviews I seen on the forums. Not talking about the good ones, I mean the bad ones.. there just seem to be too many bad reviews and unhappy people. The bad reviews are 1000x times more valuable than good reviews.

I know he is on the recommended list but I don't think he is up there when you compare him with the likes of Dr Laorwong. I certainly would not advise anyone to go for Dr Yaman. If price is an issue, I would say FUEcapillar is a better choice.

Just my 2 cents, OP asked for input from others so that's all I'm doing, anyone is free to disagree with what I said.

Edited by Ccd99

57 minutes ago, Ccd99 said:

Ultimately most posts on the Internet are anonymous anyway, people have their own alias/username so I don't think that is an issue at all. But you're right this person provided no evidence so needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. I saw this randomly this morning on Facebook, I'll take another look later today and if he adds some photos I'll be sure to post them here too.

I don't deny he has satisfied patients, even hairmills have satisfied patients, but I am just giving my opinion based on what I have seen and came across in my research. I also considered Yaman and even got a quote about 6/7 months ago but I quickly decided not to proceed based on some of the reviews I seen on the forums. Not talking about the good ones, I mean the bad ones.. there just seem to be too many bad reviews and unhappy people. The bad reviews are 1000x times more valuable than good reviews.

I know he is on the recommended list but I don't think he is up there when you compare him with the likes of Dr Laorwong. I certainly would not advise anyone to go for Dr Yaman. If price is an issue, I would say FUEcapillar is a better choice.

Just my 2 cents, OP asked for input from others so that's all I'm doing, anyone is free to disagree with what I said.

I just said that The post you quoted from this anonymous user has no any evidense to show that he indeed had a hair transplant with dr yaman, so no one can trust posts like these.

Any clinic can have some not so good resuts, and it may depends on the candidate and on the difficulty of his hair transplant. Dr Yaman has many satisfied patients and in general he gives good results. In addition many people may be happy and dont share their results ..so its not fair to judge from a few not so good results, which can happen to any clinic.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, TrixGlendevon said:

Fair overview. Also, save more to give yourself more options

This ultimately the best thing to do, you certainly don’t want to choose a doctor because they’re all you can afford. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

why?

It’s 50/50 to get a good result. Don’t just look at the good results posting by them, and I believe they not more than a hair mills.
Also check the recent patient reviews.