Eugenix !!! Right now!!! 4400 grafts

Do you think it is dense enough for the hairline?

Do you think I need to lower the hairline a bit more ?

I'm keeping it shaven short for a long time thats my goal

Thanks everybody

20240519_121940.jpg

20240519_121916.jpg

20240519_121943.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Shadman said:

@dbalooks okay to me, who was your surgeon ?

Well arika did my hairline slits... somesh did all the other slits 

Then just the crew implanted them

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, dba said:

@Gatsby temple Points or corners....?

17161093047956473668504635072527.jpg

He's talking about temple points, not corners (you're pointing to the corners). Hairline looks excellent - definitely don't lower it! But you might benefit from a small boost to the temple points so you can some extra facial framing from the side. That said, if you're intending to keep your hair short as you mentioned in your OP, you might be best off leaving them as they are. No hairs are quite as fine as the temple point hair, so at shorter lengths you can see the difference more between native and transplanted hairs (it all blends in at longer lengths though).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Berba11 said:

He's talking about temple points, not corners (you're pointing to the corners). Hairline looks excellent - definitely don't lower it! But you might benefit from a small boost to the temple points so you can some extra facial framing from the side. That said, if you're intending to keep your hair short as you mentioned in your OP, you might be best off leaving them as they are. No hairs are quite as fine as the temple point hair, so at shorter lengths you can see the difference more between native and transplanted hairs (it all blends in at longer lengths though).

@Berba11 I'm so confused if I should fill in the corners of the hairline a bit more

They said they will do it for me

Coz I feel they need to filled in

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, dba said:

Personally I don't think so but you also have to remember I'm only seeing some super close up pictures of your hairline and I'm not seeing everything from a more neutral distance where I can see all of your facial features and proportions in context, meaning anything I say is based on flawed/limited information.

What I would say is that "less is more". Better to regret NOT doing it than to do it and regret it afterwards as one is an easy touch up, the other requires a trickier repair.

If in doubt, do nothing and review the situation at a later time.

• Wow 1

• Moderators

They are talking about filling in these areas:

Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 10.33.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 10.34.05 AM.png

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

41 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Personally I don't think so but you also have to remember I'm only seeing some super close up pictures of your hairline and I'm not seeing everything from a more neutral distance where I can see all of your facial features and proportions in context, meaning anything I say is based on flawed/limited information.

What I would say is that "less is more". Better to regret NOT doing it than to do it and regret it afterwards as one is an easy touch up, the other requires a trickier repair.

@Berba11 thank you so much so true brother 

• Administrators

Can you share some different angles? Its hard to judge this close-up.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

47 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

This side I'm almost definitely getting some density to fill in the gaps what donyou think?

20240519_180602.jpg

5 hours ago, Berba11 said:

@Berba11 thank you so much very true

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I sent you a private message Melvin

With pics