Dr Muresanu - Hattinger HT - 4000 grafts FUE - Mar'24

I had my hair transplant surgery (4000 grafts) last week and I am very happy with Hattingen Hair.

I met Dr Sever Muresanu at the end of last year for a consultation. It was very nice to be able to meet face to face and see the location. Dr Muresanu really took the time to answer all my questions, explain the process and even started to draw potential hairlines so I could get a better idea of the potential results. Based on this  encounter, other positive feedback on the clinic I decided to move forward with the surgery late in March 2024. 

The surgery was carried out by Dr. Laura Muresanu and the team. The extraction was performed by Carmen, a new team member that recently joined from one of the top clinics in Vancouver (Hasson & Wong) where she has been operating for about 14 years. It is important to note that the clinic usually takes only one patient at the time. Therefore you really get the full attention and support from the whole team. The procedure was pretty long (~9am to 7.30pm) as I needed 4000 grafts. I must say, I was really amazed by the organization, know-how and dedication of the team. Everything went very well and was very efficient.I will need to wait for longer term results but after one week I can say that everything went well. I am very satisfied with the hair coverage and density and there were absolutely no issues following the operation. Only some very slight swelling and discomfort, which are intended after such procedures.

Personally, I am very happy with my choice and definitely recommend the place.

Please see picture of the day of the surgery (before + after) and 1 week later below.

Hair_transplant_before_after.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators

Dr. Muresanu is one of the best. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Great choice. If you are worried at all and want reassurance, look at my pics on a thread from a few years ago. I think I was the first person on this forum to go with Hattingen and my result really spurred interest in them. I had 4400+/- FUT grafts in 2018 and was very happy with the result. I went back last year for a second of around 2500+/- FUT grafts and Carmen was there this time too. She was great. Work looks clean, congrats!