In your opinion which other doctors produce results comparable to Dr Munib? (FUEGENIX)

• TheManeMan changed the title to In your opinion which other doctors produce results comparable to Dr Munib? (FUEGENIX)
  • Valued Contributor

For amazing hairlines AND top-notch repair work, Dr Feriduni would be my personal pick, along with Hattingen.

There's too many surgeons to list though when it comes to just great hairline work. All of the top docs - most of which are on the recommended list here - do refined, natural hairline restoration.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

For amazing hairlines AND top-notch repair work, Dr Feriduni would be my personal pick, along with Hattingen.

There's too many surgeons to list though when it comes to just great hairline work. All of the top docs - most of which are on the recommended list here - do refined, natural hairline restoration.

i feel like ferudini uses more grafts compared to @DrMunibAhmad even if you take haircharacteristics into account

fuegenix hairlines not only look natural but also dont use much grafts, compared to other clinics.

• Valued Contributor
14 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

i feel like ferudini uses more grafts compared to @DrMunibAhmad even if you take haircharacteristics into account

You feel like it based on what, exactly? If that can be shown to be true then great, but I'm not sure it can. It's also not what the OP asked... Feriduni's hairline work on both male and female patients is exceptional, no doubts about that.

• Haha 1

• Administrators

Dr. Konior is a pioneer. Dr. Gabel is his protégé, someone to also consider. But there really are numerous good surgeons. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

In terms of using grafts economically I think Couto is up there too.

Dr Munib edges it for me though as he regularly takes on patients with finer hair that produce equally good results. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

In terms of using grafts economically I think Couto is up there too.

Dr Munib edges it for me though as he regularly takes on patients with finer hair that produce equally good results. 

Yea, my hair is fine and I just had a procedure with Dr. Munib three weeks ago. 

However, my procedure was for the crown (not the hairline), and surprisingly he only used 1750 grafts for a pretty sizeable area (whereas all quotes from other docs I consulted with were in the 2400-4500 range as I am a NW5).  It looks great so far in terms of coverage.  The guy has great artist skills.

I wish I had my procedure with Munib for my hairline though.  It's not that my first HT with Rahal was bad.  It looks fine, but I think it could have been better.  

In terms of who I think the best HT docs are...I would say Munib and Zarev are a step above the rest.

Edited by Bucky O Hair
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, vsma said:

did Dr Reddy ever get back to you about repairing the hairline?

Yeah I scheduled it for September but I'm going back and forth between doing it or going somewhere else. If the second one turns out terrible too I'm afraid of the accumulative damage to my scalp/surrounding follicles. I'd like to get it fixed once. There are things I can see in my hairline from the beginning that I'm not 100% happy with but maybe this can be addressed.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bucky O Hair said:

Yea, my hair is fine and I just had a procedure with Dr. Munib three weeks ago. 

However, my procedure was for the crown (not the hairline), and surprisingly he only used 1750 grafts for a pretty sizeable area (whereas all quotes from other docs I consulted with were in the 2400-4500 range as I am a NW5).  It looks great so far in terms of coverage.  The guy has great artist skills.

I wish I had my procedure with Munib for my hairline though.  It's not that my first HT with Rahal was bad.  It looks fine, but I think it could have been better.  

In terms of who I think the best HT docs are...I would say Munib and Zarev are a step above the rest.

I’d wish you good luck but with this Dr you know for certain it’s going to be a home run 🤣.

He’s a master of his trade you’ve made the best choice you could have.

Both are world class but for raw talent Munib wins. His planning is obviously in depth but nowhere near the level of Zarev’s (Because his talent means it doesn’t need to be), there isn’t an over reliance on technological tracking of grafts. It’s more natural if that makes sense. As you’ve pointed out he can use 50% or more less grafts than most surgeons but achieve a result twice as good.