Shock loss? Recovery time frame and questions

I have shock loss behind my hair line on one primarily side, 30 days after surgery, was wondering what the time line for native hair recovery is, and if anyone has personal advice on shock loss they went through

Note- specifically none transplanted hair 

I have been told it is related to the trauma of surgery and the use of anaesthetics 

1. how common is temporary shock loss

2. what can be done to speed up the process 

3. how long does it typically last?

if anyone has any direct experience in this matter would love to hear from you

What is your pain sensitivity, how many injections did you have, was your native hair miniaturised etc. So, there are a few variables in it. ...It will take usually 3 to 6 months and you can add minoxidil into the mix as an Anagen stimulator to help it come back in. Shock loss for the most part is temporary assuming the native hair quality was good and this is as said, shock from injections etc and not damage, and therefore 30 days is still early. Try to relax and it should come good in time. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, laverita said:

What is your pain sensitivity, how many injections did you have, was your native hair miniaturised etc. So, there are a few variables in it. ...It will take usually 3 to 6 months and you can add minoxidil into the mix as an Anagen stimulator to help it come back in. Shock loss for the most part is temporary assuming the native hair quality was good and this is as said, shock from injections etc and not damage, and therefore 30 days is still early. Try to relax and it should come good in time. 

This! You just need to be patient and wait between 3-6 months and see after that. Usually it recovers in that time period 

Edited by Ajamilo
Spelling
  • Like 1