Who is the top three clinics / surgeons in Turkey?

• Administrators

Never let location be the deciding factor.  Check out our full list of recommendations.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

You can consult dr pekiner, dr bicer, dr gur, dr demirsoy.

You  think gur is better than turan? Im already talking to fuecapilar but haven’t make a decision if I should go with gur or turan. I like turan density and thats what im looking for but gur hairline looks better ( i dont think i need a lot of hairline maybe on the temples)

IMG_2160.jpeg

IMG_2158.jpeg

I don't know your budget, but if it is around 3000 Euros, the best clinic you can go to is Pure Line Clinic. They take one operation per day and they work really great!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs-down 1

I can prob pay 10k only if is pekiner. But they take forever to respond. Is like every week i have to text alex. I wish he had a better system. But i seem a lot reviews on turan on facebook conqueror and here. Kesser will go over my limit. So now i may be thinking of bekir but there is not much review

• Administrators

Why are you limiting yourself to Turkey? Broaden your options.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I was also thinking i think his name is laorwong. He is really far from where I live it will take me like 25 to 30 hours. I want to keep the flight if I can under 17 hours ( strategically speaking due to my work, i want to make sure i have 10 days after surgery to go back to my work and i may take only 14 to 17 days off). I wish I could take medical leave lol but it is cosmetic. So far i do not want to go over 10m so if i need 3000 to 3500 graft anyone else will put over. Which other doctor do you suggest?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Joe809 said:

I was also thinking i think his name is laorwong. He is really far from where I live it will take me like 25 to 30 hours. I want to keep the flight if I can under 17 hours ( strategically speaking due to my work, i want to make sure i have 10 days after surgery to go back to my work and i may take only 14 to 17 days off). I wish I could take medical leave lol but it is cosmetic. So far i do not want to go over 10m so if i need 3000 to 3500 graft anyone else will put over. Which other doctor do you suggest?

Where do you live?

View my thread

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Joe809 said:

I live in fl so I either will have to take mco or tpa. 

Why don’t you look at surgeons in Mexico or southern america? There’s great options. Dr. Camacho in Colombia is a good option and a short flight.

View my thread

Thanks i did not know about camacho. I was looking at nader but is out my budget since he is charging 3.5. I will do more research on camacho. Can I have his first name

On 2/26/2024 at 12:41 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Why don’t you look at surgeons in Mexico or southern america? There’s great options. Dr. Camacho in Colombia is a good option and a short flight.

Melvin just a quick update typical of pekiner lol he rejected me because I’m too young (35 years old) and I need at least 8 to 10 months with fin. He did said I dont need minoxidil since it did not really work out for me before.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Joe809 said:

Melvin just a quick update typical of pekiner lol he rejected me because I’m too young (35 years old) and I need at least 8 to 10 months with fin. He did said I dont need minoxidil since it did not really work out for me before.

I agree with waiting more for finasteride. But too young at 35 doesn’t make any sense to me. 

View my thread