Bad hair transplant that needs repair

Could you provide more details on your HT and current donor situation? It will also help to see pictures of the actual situation. In general, review the surgeons reccommended by this forum. 

12.5k grafts with Dr. Felipe Pitella in Jan 2024.

Link to my journey:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71724-12501-grafts-dr-felipe-pittella-jan-2024/

Our clinic specializes with repair procedures, please share photos of your case. 

I myself had successful repair procedures by Dr.  Maras and Dr. Christina at HDC Clinic, before I was botched badly by Arenamed clinic in Turkey in 2018.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

If you are able to travel and meet in person with good repair surgeons, despite the inconvenience this really would be your best option.

Repair cases are so unique and depending on your status, quite often there may be further challenges than photos can really accurately represent and so in your own best interests, a thorough consultation will allow data to be attained, some concerns potentially ruled out and a more clear and honest understanding of your current status, challenges, recommendations and realistic expectations to really try and avoid any further disappointment and move towards your objectives.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Valued Contributor
9 hours ago, hinoon said:

Can someone recommend a good surgeon who can repair a bad transplant.

There's several, but it would be helpful to see some pictures so we can see what you're dealing with and make more relevant recommendations based on your specific circumstances.

@hinoon,

In addition to producing outstanding results consistently via FUE, hair transplant repair is another one of Dr. Rahal specialties.  Feel free to provide more information, post pictures, etc. if you want more specific input. You are also welcome to contact me privately if you need anything.

Best wishes,

Patient Advocate - Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.