How I Reversed My Hair Loss Without Surgery- LifeasZeph

• Administrators

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, laverita said:

Great vid..don't take TRT...there are so many ways to boost Test...naturally and can elaborate if you want. 

Yea, my hair is not gonna withstand TRT.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, laverita said:

Great vid..don't take TRT...there are so many ways to boost Test...naturally and can elaborate if you want. 

Can you elaborate?

Sure, optimal testosterone based on my research indicates to consider the following:-

AVOID: plastics, polyester, low fat and low calorific diets, soy, blue light exposure (phones, laptops etc), manage stress and subsequent cortisol levels, manage dopamine and the responsive prolactin levels. Check heme iron levels, and donate blood regularly to manage heme iron if need be. Aim to lose extra adipose fat.

INCLUDE: Animal protein, saturated fats, fat soluble vitamins A,D,E,K (Omega 3s e.p.a and d.h.a). Zinc & Copper (ratio 10/1) magnesium and boron. Lift weights, expose yourself to sunlight, seek good rest and recovery (R.E.M sleep).red light exposure, and utilising ice packs on body parts! 

This is my regime personally. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, laverita said:

Sure, optimal testosterone based on my research indicates to consider the following:-

AVOID: plastics, polyester, low fat and low calorific diets, soy, blue light exposure (phones, laptops etc), manage stress and subsequent cortisol levels, manage dopamine and the responsive prolactin levels. Check heme iron levels, and donate blood regularly to manage heme iron if need be. Aim to lose extra adipose fat.

INCLUDE: Animal protein, saturated fats, fat soluble vitamins A,D,E,K (Omega 3s e.p.a and d.h.a). Zinc & Copper (ratio 10/1) magnesium and boron. Lift weights, expose yourself to sunlight, seek good rest and recovery (R.E.M sleep).red light exposure, and utilising ice packs on body parts! 

This is my regime personally. 

Great post. I would also personally recommend making sure you're getting plenty of carb's too while also not spiking your blood sugar dramatically. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, 12345 said:

so basically this video was an advertisement plug for Xyon and this doctors hair pills.

I don’t know what video you’re talking about. We don’t allow outside links to facebook. 

In our podcast, we talked about his protocol. He takes Xyon, but didn’t even mention them by name. He just said topical dutasteride. Dr. Mohebi takes his own natural supplement that he plugged, not a paid plug. It happened organically. This was a podcast, where questions were asked and answered. That’s how podcasts work, we talked about TRT. Are we advertising TRT? No. It was a discussion. 

Podcast guests have an opportunity to plug certain things if it comes up naturally in the discussion. Thanks for watching 🙏

View my thread