Advice regarding a Hair transplant.

Hi, Hair loss fighters. I am a 28 years old guy. I started loosing hair at 17. I have several questions in mind regarding my hair restoration.

Details: I am on medicines from last 2 years. For one and a half years I used topical minoxidil and oral finasteride alternate days. Since last six months I am using 1mg finasteride and oral minoxidil 2.5mg daily.

• How many grafts will be needed for complete coverage?

--> Most doctors I have talked to have suggested 4-5k grafts.

--> I have been told by doctors my doctor is good.

• Since my hair loss is pretty aggressive, is it wise to start with combination of FUT and FUE?
  • Am I a diffused thinner case?
  • What surgeons are good option for my case and budget of 2.5euro/graft max. 

DSC04922.JPG

DSC04927.JPG

@rsb, the crown with top areawill need 3000+ grafts, we don't see clear photos of your frontal, so I'll assume you'll 5000+ for frontal, top and back.

At HDC Hair Clinic, we specializes with giga sessions over 5000-6000+ grafts for candidates with candidates with strong donors without overharvesting it, our price is 2.3€, it includes our free accommodations, if you intrested in consultation you're welcome to contact my WhatsApp and see our reviews here.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

6 minutes ago, rsb said:

Thanks @Doron Harati for quick reply. 
here is the picture showing hairline.

IMG_3742.JPG

From first glance.. around 2500-3000 grafts, depends if we go conservative or more youth hairline.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

I agree that around 5000 grafts would do the job. Then only touch-up if needed. 

Yes, you are diffused thinner case. 

Talk to multiple doctors and make your own conclusions, that's what i can suggest. 

If i were you, i would try FUE. I recommend being conservative with hairline though. Don't lower it by 2 cm, bad idea. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 1

@GeneralNorwood Thanks mate.

May I know why would you prefer FUE, given hair loss is pretty aggressive? Other than scar?

I am listening to Bald Truth show a lot these days and that's why bending more towards combination of FUT and FUE.

22 minutes ago, rsb said:

@GeneralNorwood Thanks mate.

May I know why would you prefer FUE, given hair loss is pretty aggressive? Other than scar?

Because i see that you prefer to cut sides and back of the head rather short.

But every case is different and you should discuss this matter with surgeon who does both FUT and FUE and he will explain if FUT will give you significant benefit. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Check out @Jamos1982. It's a very similar case. He went to Dr. Laorwong in Thailand.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, rsb said:

@Melvin- Admin Thanks man, I am in touch with Doctor Laorwong.

That's great. Keep up the medication. Remember take your time and research slowly.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.