Can anyone connect me with top tier surgeon?

35 years old, thick and dense hair.

I had a transplant a 1.5 years ago and the result is good with natural appearance but one side left ridiculously uneven in my opinion.

On finasteride for a year.

Didn't experienced hair loss 5-6 years before fin and transplant but I will continue using just in case.

@Melvin- Admin

Does Melvin or anyone else can get top tier doctors review my case for quick surgery?

@FueGenix

I personally prefer Europe only, but Turkey isn’t possible for me right now.

My biggest thought is Juan Couto but can’t get them, Munib Ahmad is probably the best magician but how much it will cost for such low amount of grafts?

IMG_2549.jpeg

IMG_2523.jpeg

IMG_2384.jpeg

IMG_2037.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg

Edited by Maorizio

• Maorizio changed the title to Can anyone connect me with top tier surgeon?
  • Administrators

In my opinion, you do not need a hair transplant. It’s not worth the time or money in your case. You have a fantastic head of hair. Im jealous 😅

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

In my opinion, you do not need a hair transplant. It’s not worth the time or money in your case. You have a fantastic head of hair. Im jealous 😅

Thanks Melvin, yes I know my case isn’t serious just kind of annoying me the right side is a little higher, some say this irregular hairline makes it more natural.

Anyway thanks bro, I’ll wait for some top tier doctors to answer me, I emailed and WhatsApped them, hopefully any of them will answer soon.

I am from Israel and I could easily fix it with top doctors in Turkey but as you know it’s not possible these days.

When the situation cool down, you think Pekiner or Keser are the top options there?

• Administrators

I would look at reviews on this forum. @Doron Harati is also from Israel. You can check out his results. That said, I would personally advise against surgery. Are you on medication?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I would look at reviews on this forum. @Doron Harati is also from Israel. You can check out his results. That said, I would personally advise against surgery. Are you on medication?

Yes finasteride for a year, and I know Doron he’s from HDC, a very good clinic but not a big fan of their work.

I can get it done if I want next month at HLC they accept Israelis at Cyprus.

But the money difference from HDC, HLC to top surgeons either in Turkey or rest of Europe is minimal.

I think I’ll consider HLC, their representative here is a friend of mine, also named Doron lol and their work is much more dense and aggressive which is what I like.

I'm with @Melvin- Admin, I wouldn't reccomend another HT, your hair looks perfect.

If you'll fill that small area, there's a good chance you'll feel the new result won't be homogenous enough and not because the clinic did a bad job, you'll need to do 55-60 grafts per cm to make that risk smaller.

That square draw won't give you a natural hairline at all, it's even aggressive for women's HT pattern, unless is that what you're aiming for.

• Thanks 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.