anyone else has problems with anagenica delivery time?

• Administrators

I think someone recently claimed that the package was lost and they weren't refunded. I think this company's customer service is pretty poor.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Here was the other thread

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Here was the other thread

i honestly cant say its a scam. not the best customer service. they even messed up my first oder(one item was missing, and they sent me the incorrect % of topical dut) and they send me the bottles without paying for additional shipping or any other cost. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, 12345 said:

i honestly cant say its a scam. not the best customer service. they even messed up my first oder(one item was missing, and they sent me the incorrect % of topical dut) and they send me the bottles without paying for additional shipping or any other cost. 

I don’t believe they’re a scam either. But their service is very poor. Bad enough for me to no longer recommend. 

View my thread

20 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I don’t believe they’re a scam either. But their service is very poor. Bad enough for me to no longer recommend. 

im outraged by the customer service of anagenica tbh

sadly the pharmacy from milan/italy isnt that reliable either…

when will xyon be available in europe

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

im outraged by the customer service of anagenica tbh

sadly the pharmacy from milan/italy isnt that reliable either…

when will xyon be available in europe

Im not sure hopefully soon. I think there might be some regulations with the EU they’re trying to overcome. Europe desperately needs another carrier. 

View my thread

12 hours ago, FUEtile said:

Are you in the UK I got hims

europeqn union

ya i will check out hims and minoxidimax

anagenica has my money but isnt responding and i didnt get any delivery whatsoever. avoid

Edited by mr_peanutbutter

I ordered from them twice and had it shipped to southern California. In October, my order was delivered one week later from when i ordered it with DHL expedited shipping. I ordered again with DHL expedited shipping on January 1st and I'm supposed to get it delivered today January 18th

Edited by jestersdead
added info

i still  havent the received the shipment

when i wanted my money back they stop responding to emails

avoid, the only thing they are quick with is charging your credit card

Edited by mr_peanutbutter

4 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

i still  havent the received the shipment

when i wanted my money back they stop responding to emails

avoid, the only thing they are quick with is charging your credit card

they will never give you their money back. best is they will re-ship your product. i think its stated somewhere in the fine detail no refunds.

plenty of people including myself have purchased from them and received our purchases. yes, they do not have the best customer service, but they do deliver.

looks like you had a bad deal with them. i think you will either receive the product super late or maybe customs confiscated it which is a risk when you are buying pharmaceuticals without a prescription.

but mods can you close this thread now, i think theres plenty enough information on this thread for consumers to make a decision to purchase or not purchase from this company.

feel like its beating a dead horse at this point.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, 12345 said:

they will never give you their money back. best is they will re-ship your product. i think its stated somewhere in the fine detail no refunds.

plenty of people including myself have purchased from them and received our purchases. yes, they do not have the best customer service, but they do deliver.

looks like you had a bad deal with them. i think you will either receive the product super late or maybe customs confiscated it which is a risk when you are buying pharmaceuticals without a prescription.

but mods can you close this thread now, i think theres plenty enough information on this thread for consumers to make a decision to purchase or not purchase from this company.

feel like its beating a dead horse at this point.

Why should I close this? This is a real problem. I think others with issues will want to post it.

View my thread

Just a follow-up, I did receive my shipment of dutmeso 0.01% and lipofin 0.01% but the dutmeso bottle was shattered when i opened the package so I emailed them that they should send another one along with another lipofin in case of cross-contamination but i haven't received any response yet. If I don't hear anything from them or get a text from dhl that a shipment is being shipped to me within a week I will call my credit card company and dispute the charge. My opinion is, they do deliver their products but you never know how long it will take and they don't communicate with you at all or in any timely manner. If you have a problem with your order forget about it. If you want consistent availability of treatments I would avoid anagenica and look at alternatives.

• 2 weeks later...

I have extremely bad experience with Anagenica, absolute garbage company, avoid them!

Ordered in October, package wasn't delivered, had to email them literally 10 times for re-shipping, now I finally got the tracking number (after more than 3 months) and it says package was not sent because they didn't pay the shipping fee :S

Can anybody recommend another company for liquid dutasteride and minoxidil with no alcohol?

• Administrators
14 hours ago, peter1 said:

I have extremely bad experience with Anagenica, absolute garbage company, avoid them!

Ordered in October, package wasn't delivered, had to email them literally 10 times for re-shipping, now I finally got the tracking number (after more than 3 months) and it says package was not sent because they didn't pay the shipping fee :S

Can anybody recommend another company for liquid dutasteride and minoxidil with no alcohol?

Have you tried hims?

View my thread