FUE with Dr. Gabel… Second Round

Just got back home after having second FUE procedure with Dr Gabel in Portland. This procedure was just as good as the first one I had several years ago and I could not have had a better experience. Dr. Gabel has a beautiful facility in Tigard and his staff is awesome. I had 1577 grafts inserted into my frontal area, mid-scalp and crown to thicken up the top.

The front was originally done in 2018 and it turned out really nice, but after examining me, Dr Gabel wanted to do a small touch up to fill in a few areas that he felt would strengthen the overall procedure; so he included that in this procedure as well. Not only is Dr Gabel and excellent clinician but he is ethical and caring as well. He was always listening to me and my wife and only suggested work that was in my best interests. I was really well cared for and had a great experience and I couldn’t be more pleased. 

That’s it for now, pics don’t want to load in the right orientation for some reason but I’ll load them anyway!

9921CF10-39E8-4285-AD66-21676CEEB91A.thumb.jpeg.9d4a8cb09feb51e808df5f4b163047f9.jpeg5F7CB68C-F67A-496E-8654-3EE21B759750.thumb.jpeg.846c39b6d41cef44b45cfe14682fee46.jpeg4A9E4596-2C49-48AC-AC47-85E5A0B1B426.thumb.jpeg.c02c3dbd9f24133775ccfe05a2bd50fc.jpegE2F1F110-BC1C-45B7-85AC-1CA260985EBD.thumb.jpeg.cecbb9df82a12c15c6f89212b866477f.jpeg

6E37C27B-5F79-4004-AF35-AC42463FBC6C.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

How did I miss this, can’t wait to follow this. Dr. Gabel is one of the best 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey all, here are a couple of pic’s 5 weeks after Initial surgery on January 2nd. Everything is going well so far, been shedding for a few weeks but it seems to be settling down now.

All soreness is gone and it’s back to my busy life again…

Best to all,

Mark

IMG_2641.thumb.png.deca2b97018dce07684400ff8173e7c4.pngIMG_2642.thumb.png.639481a40466cb8192f7450f8231a147.png

• Administrators

Looking great 👍🏼 Dr. Gabel is a gem.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Update 🙏

View my thread

Hi Melvin,

I’ll get some fresh pictures and update this evening!

I’m just exactly two months out now and all is going really well…

• Like 1

Hi Melvin, for some reason I cannot get the picture to post right side up… no matter how I try to format them so please excuse the orientation.

Anyhow, this is exactly two months post surgery, all is going well and I’m hoping for a great final outcome down the road.

Best of luck to all!

Mark 

IMG_2681.jpeg

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Hi Melvin, for some reason I cannot get the picture to post right side up… no matter how I try to format them so please excuse the orientation.

Anyhow, this is exactly two months post surgery, all is going well and I’m hoping for a great final outcome down the road.

Best of luck to all!

Mark 

IMG_2681.jpeg

Fixed it, thanks for updating. At two months this is amazing 🤩 

View my thread

Haven't seen a Gabel result here in a while, though I've liked his past results. Following this thread - happy growing man.

• Administrators

Dr. Gabel is absolutely one of the best. Thanks for sharing your review. He’s one of the best we have in the US. 

View my thread

• 4 weeks later...

Here is 3 months post FUE with Dr Gabel, so far things seem to be going fine. Scalp is starting to itch and tingle a bit. Here’s to hoping growth will start to accelerate!

sorry about the upside down pics… they will not load correctly no matter what I do!i

IMG_2758.thumb.jpeg.1c1fc3397c91a47f7a36cc1c1e497b15.jpgIMG_2754.thumb.jpeg.dfe33dc7b351f025ff34cbd8e85d8527.jpg

• Valued Contributor
On 3/7/2024 at 8:42 AM, Skeeter said:

Best of luck to all!

Mark 

IMG_2681.jpeg

For two months this is incredible @Skeeter! 👌💯

3 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Hi Gatsby, 

The last set of photos is actually 3 months out. I’m excited for the growth to take off!

Take care…

Great work! May I ask how much Dr Gabel cost was per graft?

Edited by ChrisLeo

Hi Chris

Dr Gabel has moved away from per graft pricing. If you consult with him send pics etc he will give you his cost. 

• Moderators
On 4/1/2024 at 3:20 PM, Skeeter said:

Here is 3 months post FUE with Dr Gabel, so far things seem to be going fine. Scalp is starting to itch and tingle a bit. Here’s to hoping growth will start to accelerate!

sorry about the upside down pics… they will not load correctly no matter what I do!i

Looking good so far. I re-uploaded your pics to make them face the correct way.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

Looking great @Skeeter 👍🏼

View my thread

• 5 weeks later...

IMG_2967.thumb.jpeg.778359804879ff6ebddde9a37a0b5d9a.jpegIMG_2970.thumb.jpeg.136a16176b8c3967525a7e4a2fd1a457.jpegIMG_2951.thumb.jpeg.f401ab89403e8218d966775951b81ab3.jpegMorning all, 

Here is a couple of pictures 4 mos. From the day of surgery. So far everything is going ok. It’s hard to see the new grafts sprouting because there is still a fair amount of native hair in the areas Dr Gabel worked in. I expect the growth to accelerate from this point forward! Patience is the key!

Best to all, IMG_2975.thumb.jpeg.398294025ff83fe07e9a2136bc0c734e.jpeg

Mark

• Administrators

Your hair looks great for 4 months 🙏

View my thread