Which is better ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪Kongkiat Laorwong‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬ vs Eugenix

Hi im 32 yo having NW2/3 and still thinking which clinic should i believe, can you please help me to make decision based on your experience for the 2 clinic

Cheers

• Valued Contributor

I have to say I always find these questions kind of odd. You want anonymous people on the forum to guide which clinic should operate on your head? There's so many cases from each clinic on this forum that you should have no trouble at all looking through all the cases and coming to a decision.

People on here can steer you clear of terrible clinics and point you in the right direction, but you've already picked two good clinics so that's not a concern here. The next bit is really up to you. You'll likely get a great result from either of them. Spend more time on the forum looking at cases from each clinic and decide which clinic's work you like the best.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Your first problem is comparing a doctor to a clinic. When you say eugenix, which doctor do you mean? That makes a difference. You need to examine specific doctors body of work. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

The best doctor is really answered by who is the best doctor for you. This is broken down to your hair loss, your donor, the artistic skills of the doctor, how they manage your donor, etc. The most important factor in my book is communication. You will need this with your doctor prior to surgery and you will certainly need this more than ever after surgery. All the best.