Dr. Patrick Mwamba Brussels 5512 grafts (Scalp 2835 and BHT 2677) October 2022. One year post HT.

omarca

@pako here are photos of the crown after the procedure 12+ months in bathroom light…with hair to front and hair combed to the back.  For my 2nd ht with DrM i want more grafts in the crown and top. I will be posting everything. For this first procedure and the 2nd one in march 2024. Any insight is welcome…

IMG_3072.jpeg

IMG_3073.jpeg

IMG_3090.jpeg

IMG_5568.jpeg

IMG_5569.jpeg

First wk after the ht with DrM, still with scabbs. One good factor about the smp is that it camuflages the redness in the head. Also since i have the buzzcut since like 2019 it also helped in work when i arrived two wks after the ht. They do notice the temple points and some redness in the neck area…told them i have some kind of rash :).

IMG_6066.jpeg

IMG_6068.jpeg

IMG_6072.jpeg

IMG_6071.jpeg

IMG_6070.jpeg

IMG_6065.jpeg

IMG_6067.jpeg

Thanks man! Yes if i trim my hair to 0 guard the dots may be visible…i usually use the 1 guard… in the future if needed smp in the donor will do the work if needed to cut the hair that short !

Edited by omarca

Thqnks my frien ! I like DrM conservative approach @Dillpickle123 the procedure was 4 days meticulously and i thank Doc a lot! After my first ht with an unknown local surgeon back in 2018 i was a bit scared… still need a 2nd pass scheduled for march 2024…

On 1/12/2024 at 2:31 PM, omarca said:

Hey @mustang you inspired me also to select DrM ! Your fit farming with DrM is amaizing my friend !

Glad I did man

Dr Mwamba is awesome and a good friend at this point. I am glad things worked well for you

• Thanks 1