Hairline lowering

• Valued Contributor
20 hours ago, BaldV said:

What is the distance of your hairline from the blue line?

IMG_9168.jpeg.8ac1c9a6be4c3f00485053bc5da460e3.jpeg

Yes. I would call this a juvenile hairline. There are ethnicities that have slightly differing hairline heights that you see in nature. But when a hairline is created the issue of supply versus demand dictates that it’s always wise to create a hairline that serves you for life. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Yes. I would call this a juvenile hairline. There are ethnicities that have slightly differing hairline heights that you see in nature. But when a hairline is created the issue of supply versus demand dictates that it’s always wise to create a hairline that serves you for life. 

I think the height itself is not such a big problem because he is Asian, but the straightness of the hairline is

In my opinion, very low aggressive hairlines require very high density.  A higher, more conservative hairline, can have lower density, and still look natural.  But when it's very low and aggressive, these hairlines in nature tend to also be very dense.  Low density, but perfectly straight and low on the forehead, the eye tells that something is off.

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1

Check out my journey here:

10 minutes ago, Fue3361 said:

In my opinion, very low aggressive hairlines require very high density.  A higher, more conservative hairline, can have lower density, and still look natural.  But when it's very low and aggressive, these hairlines in nature tend to also be very dense.  Low density, but perfectly straight and low on the forehead, the eye tells that something is off.

Yes I'm going to have a consult with someone and fill in more density would you say your hairline is similar height as mine? After the transplant 

2 hours ago, Phillyman1996 said:

Yes I'm going to have a consult with someone and fill in more density would you say your hairline is similar height as mine? After the transplant 

Pretty similar, mine was 6cm, you said yours was 5.9?

Check out my journey here:

At 11 months your hair should be looking more dense than this, you’ve decreased density for a low hairline which wasn’t a very wise choice. You should not go any lower your hairline is already very low, if you are going in for a second procedure you need to add more density to what you already have. Which clinic did you go to? Your surgeon should have never done this to you in the first place.

27 minutes ago, Sunset Dune said:

At 11 months your hair should be looking more dense than this, you’ve decreased density for a low hairline which wasn’t a very wise choice. You should not go any lower your hairline is already very low, if you are going in for a second procedure you need to add more density to what you already have. Which clinic did you go to? Your surgeon should have never done this to you in the first place.

The name is dr saltzburg she doesn't work in my area no more I'm going to someone else this time

• Moderators

Your hairline is already too low. Concentrate on filling it in more. Right now you can see the scalp behind the hairline and that makes it appear higher than it is. Adding density to what you have will make it look lower.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Moderators

Compare the two. More density is what you need.

image.png.64e270381298879d3a84fe4a28d80b31.png

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.