Dr Pekiner ~1000 grafts FUE - day 1-14

Reiner123

After booking in April of this year, I finally had my appointment with Dr Pekiner in Ankara, Turkey, at the end of November. I was originally quoted ~1500 grafts but once Dr Pekiner took a look in person, he believed I only needed ~1000 (ended up being 1011 total - he could have easily told me we'd be doing 1500 and I'd have never known, I think this speaks volumes of his morals). The plan was for a high density, but conservative hairline at 50 grafts per cm. I cannot commend him enough, he and his team are absolutely fantastic, they were so friendly and I felt at ease the entire time. I had the bandages removed the following morning after surgery, and I stayed in Ankara an extra day to be safe before flying back to the UK.

It's been a couple of weeks now, I removed the scabs fully by day 12, it pretty much now looks like I've just buzzed my head, and I kinda like it!

I've been on Finasteride 1mg daily for about 5 years, Biotin daily and Nizoral a couple of times a week.

Some questions:

Should I still be applying the saline solution/bepanthon at all, now that the scabs are gone? Just wondering if it'd help with the redness in the recipient area.

You'll see I circled a certain spot on some of the pics, does this look like a concern to you? It's kind of hard to tell in the pics, but it looks a bit thin behind the recipient area? Maybe I'm just overthinking it. **People on Reddit have advised me this was just a thin spot that was present in my pre-op pics, and that Pekiner's one weakness is diffuse thinning - I guess I'll see where I'm at in 12 months time, but overall I'm so with the results so far**

I'd love your thoughts guys! 🙂

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/15/2023 at 6:14 PM, Reiner123 said:

After booking in April of this year, I finally had my appointment with Dr Pekiner in Ankara, Turkey, at the end of November. I was originally quoted ~1500 grafts but once Dr Pekiner took a look in person, he believed I only needed ~1000 (ended up being 1011 total - he could have easily told me we'd be doing 1500 and I'd have never known, I think this speaks volumes of his morals). The plan was for a high density, but conservative hairline at 50 grafts per cm. I cannot commend him enough, he and his team are absolutely fantastic, they were so friendly and I felt at ease the entire time. I had the bandages removed the following morning after surgery, and I stayed in Ankara an extra day to be safe before flying back to the UK.

It's been a couple of weeks now, I removed the scabs fully by day 12, it pretty much now looks like I've just buzzed my head, and I kinda like it!

I've been on Finasteride 1mg daily for about 5 years, Biotin daily and Nizoral a couple of times a week.

Some questions:

Should I still be applying the saline solution/bepanthon at all, now that the scabs are gone? Just wondering if it'd help with the redness in the recipient area.

You'll see I circled a certain spot on some of the pics, does this look like a concern to you? It's kind of hard to tell in the pics, but it looks a bit thin behind the recipient area? Maybe I'm just overthinking it. **People on Reddit have advised me this was just a thin spot that was present in my pre-op pics, and that Pekiner's one weakness is diffuse thinning - I guess I'll see where I'm at in 12 months time, but overall I'm so with the results so far**

I'd love your thoughts guys! 🙂

When searching for a reliable essay help app https://essaypro.app/, prioritize user reviews and the app's ability to offer personalized support. Ensure it has a diverse range of resources and tools for various essay types, and check for responsiveness and user-friendly features.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

looks great!

30 minutes ago, duchaine said:

From what I see, the apex of the angle should be closer to the Cantus of the eye.
Turkish surgeons tend to draw this kind of hairline.

Which angle? 

Not trying to argue btw, just curious what you mean. Also you can't see his eyes so kind of confused

Edited by GoliGoliGoli

3 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Which angle? 

Not trying to argue btw, just curious what you mean. Also you can't see his eyes so kind of confused

think the head as a box. The lateral hairline stays outside the eye and the frontal hairline above the eyes.
The frontotemporal angle should stay on the edge between the top oy your head and the side of your face.
From what I see, the angle is located more on the lateral side of the head.

25.jpg.8c3396c8795330b82e08b6094810fd2d.jpg

29.jpg.bc8e020f4f4c1ea1e044d497a0ef7331.jpg

Edited by duchaine