Absolute Hair Clinic|DR Ratchathorn (Dr Bonus)|4000 Grafts|Dec 2023

romeo_gent

4 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Hairline looks a lot stronger already 

C11450F6-28D5-437E-AFF0-CC9046F88F99.jpeg

Thanks Melvin. It's a lot clearer to make comparison with older photo. As we look into mirror everyday, we will be always blinded by the small incremental changes. but, you are absolutely right on the observation!

• Like 1

I think I hit the 'Boom' stage. My family seem to notice the change and make positive remarks! Thought I will share this with you, my online extended family! Good luck to all of you!

• Like 5

• Administrators
5 hours ago, romeo_gent said:

I think I hit the 'Boom' stage. My family seem to notice the change and make positive remarks! Thought I will share this with you, my online extended family! Good luck to all of you!

Amazing, you’ve definitely turned the corner 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Noob said:

Thanks so much for the detailed write-up. I'm at the beginning of the research phase and it's so helpful. Just 1 question - is it possible to get it done without shaving the recipient area?

Yes, I was told it is possible by Dr Bonus, but the cost per graft will go up slightly. And I think the time for the procedure too.

Edited by romeo_gent