My experience of oral vs topical Finasteride

Doron Harati

In the past I suffered the side effects of oral Finasteride, but with topical formula all is going over 2 years and I have new growth over my crown area:

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 4

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

16 hours ago, 12345 said:

what brand topical fin is this? this post smells of product pushing 

This is not product pushing, I didn't promote any brand in this video.

The formula I'm using is made by a local pharmacist with a prescription.

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 2

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

2 hours ago, Big Rome said:

Hi Doron,

do you use the topical mix daily? could you

recommend any topical containing both fin & min I could start? 

thanks champ 

Yes, 20 drops each and once a day.

I'm almost sure mixed formula isn't marketing in pharms, mine made by a local pharmacist with prescription, or you can order directly from HDC (the blue bottle), the clinic ship 3 units for 195€ (65€ per unit) + shipping around 30€, if interested you can mail the clinic or send me details in my WhatsApp.

Screenshot_20231203_160329_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

In the past I suffered the side effects of oral Finasteride, but with topical formula all is going over 2 years and I have new growth over my crown area:

Just watched. I'm also hoping that when I start using topical fin, everything would be sorted. I'm also having loss of libido less morning Wds. Btw did you notice any changes in the hardness of erection when you switched from oral to topical finasteride ? I

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doron Harati said:

Yes, 20 drops each and once a day.

I'm almost sure mixed formula isn't marketing in pharms, mine made by a local pharmacist with prescription, or you can order directly from HDC (the blue bottle), the clinic ship 3 units for 195€ (65€ per unit) + shipping around 30€, if interested you can mail the clinic or send me details in my WhatsApp.

Screenshot_20231203_160329_Chrome.jpg

thank you brother 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadman said:

Just watched. I'm also hoping that when I start using topical fin, everything would be sorted. I'm also having loss of libido less morning Wds. Btw did you notice any changes in the hardness of erection when you switched from oral to topical finasteride ? I

Till now I have no side effects at all.

As a patient coordinator I significantly getting much less complaints about topical Finasteride, mostly candidates complain about the oral Finasteride, very few told me they experienced side effects from the topical.

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

Till now I have no side effects at all.

As a patient coordinator I significantly getting much less complaints about topical Finasteride, mostly candidates complain about the oral Finasteride, very few told me they experienced side effects from the topical.

Thank you, what I'm asking that in your case did you notice any changes regarding the quality of the erection, when you stopped oral and started topical. In my case, when I usually stop finasteride for a week I feel like my in my erection there is more hardness.

31 minutes ago, Shadman said:

Thank you, what I'm asking that in your case did you notice any changes regarding the quality of the erection, when you stopped oral and started topical. In my case, when I usually stop finasteride for a week I feel like my in my erection there is more hardness.

When I stopped with oral, my erection functioned normal after 3 weeks, with the topical I have no issues with my erection.

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Doron Harati So you are saying you also got better growth (crown area) with the topical version of finasteride?

Hairloss began at age 23. 

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023. 

11 hours ago, FinallyHT said:

@Doron Harati So you are saying you also got better growth (crown area) with the topical version of finasteride?

Yes, 15 years ago I tried to combine separately Finasteride with oral Propecia 0.1% and topical generic Minoxidil 0.5% for 4 years and it didn't help at all, only hurt my libido after 3 years using.

My customized topical formula also contains extra ingredient - retinoic acid 0.1%.

One of my associates at HDC also have the same feedback, he tried in the past the generic meds and nothing happened, but with this topical formula the crown significantly improved.

Screenshot_20231206_114910_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231206_115003_Gallery.jpg

Is there any value using oral finasteride AND topical Finasteride at the same time? 

Hairloss began at age 23. 

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023. 

On 12/6/2023 at 7:06 PM, FinallyHT said:

Is there any value using oral finasteride AND topical Finasteride at the same time? 

Finasteride blocking DHT, while Minoxidil boost your blood supply, so yes the combination is better.

• Like 1