Black patient currently having 1,300 graft with Dr. Priya Das of Eugenix

Noble001

• Valued Contributor

5 months is still early and you could be a late grower. Obviously I’m hoping you see improvements soon. 

The design looks spot on though I have to say. 

Why on earth would you go to Istanbul? If this HT turns out poorly then the last thing you want to do is head of to Istanbul. You need a surgeon with a lot of experience with your hair type. 

2 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

Be patient man, it's just five months and you have already plan your trip to Istanbul

Still seven months left, so lot of time before drawing any conclusion

If you read what I wrote carefully, you would see why I’m planning a trip to Istanbul 

2 hours ago, Berba11 said:

5 months is still early and you could be a late grower. Obviously I’m hoping you see improvements soon. 

The design looks spot on though I have to say. 

Why on earth would you go to Istanbul? If this HT turns out poorly then the last thing you want to do is head of to Istanbul. You need a surgeon with a lot of experience with your hair type. 

Plan going to Istanbul because Dr. Das did what she thought was best instead of doing what I wanted 

• Valued Contributor
Just now, Noble001 said:

Plan going to Istanbul because Dr. Das did what she thought was best instead of doing what I wanted 

I understand that, but that's not the point I was making nor the question I was asking. Why would you go to that particular city for a HT? Which highly regarded surgeon with a body of work showcasing excellent results with afro hair are you expecting to find in Istanbul? To my knowledge, there simply aren't any. So you'd be putting yourself at risk for reasons I don't understand.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

I understand that, but that's not the point I was making nor the question I was asking. Why would you go to that particular city for a HT? Which highly regarded surgeon with a body of work showcasing excellent results with afro hair are you expecting to find in Istanbul? To my knowledge, there simply aren't any. So you'd be putting yourself at risk for reasons I don't understand.

I know of one where my cousin had his own HT done and the result is impressive. I will asked his permission if i can post his picture here

13 hours ago, Noble001 said:

I know of one where my cousin had his own HT done and the result is impressive. I will asked his permission if i can post his picture here

Is there any gurantee that you will get same results from Istanbul Hair Mill?

• Valued Contributor
16 hours ago, Noble001 said:

And which clinic was this?

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Noble001 said:

Vera clinic

Yea so... At your own risk. Personally I'd not want to play the lottery with my head, especially if this first surgery doesn't turn out the way you hoped it would.