Major hair loss after 3 prp (egf) treatment

UAEtoBrussels

"Hello everyone, I recently underwent three PRP treatments over the last three months, but instead of experiencing hair regrowth, I'm facing increased hair loss. Two years ago, I had a hair transplant performed by Bisanga. I'm currently using Finasteride, Minoxidil, and Saw Palmetto as part of my regimen. Has anyone else encountered this issue, especially after a hair transplant, and if so, could you please share your experiences and any advice on how to address it? Is it reversible? Or am I screwed?

I'd greatly appreciate any insights or recommendations as it's killing me. 

Thanks!

• Valued Contributor

Some pictures will help - before your HT with Bisanga, results after 12 months and pictures now. That way we can see what's going on.

What dosage and how are you taking the fin & min (oral/topical/combo of both?)? And how frequently?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, UAEtoBrussels said:

"Hello everyone, I recently underwent three PRP treatments over the last three months, but instead of experiencing hair regrowth, I'm facing increased hair loss. Two years ago, I had a hair transplant performed by Bisanga. I'm currently using Finasteride, Minoxidil, and Saw Palmetto as part of my regimen. Has anyone else encountered this issue, especially after a hair transplant, and if so, could you please share your experiences and any advice on how to address it? Is it reversible? Or am I screwed?

I'd greatly appreciate any insights or recommendations as it's killing me. 

Thanks!

It happens. Sometimes it is just a telone effluvium. There is not way to stop it. Just wait.

• Valued Contributor

I'd stick with one drug at a time so you know what is doing what. If you have introduced one of those drugs recently then you are most likely having a shed or a seasonal shed. As to PRP this is only my opinion but I don't see this as a long term treatment for hair loss. It's been around for years in sports medicine and it does have it's place.

• 1 month later...